TurboJace

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Bought a nice intake and throttle body from this guy. His price was fair, he shipped quick, he always responded quickly to my PM's. I'd have to rate this transaction as 100% satisfied. I'd do business with him again anytime and look forward to doing so. Thanks Wrngwae!

• 2 months later...

pos 1 experience ;

well, what can i say. He had a badarse meet, i broke down an hour in to my trip home and he and duckheads came to my rescue. He brought an extra alt (what when out), a creeper, tools, jumper cables and he even clipped off the alt clip off his parts car. We ended up getting it towed but I cant get over how he just dropped everything at 9pm at night to give me a hand.

pos 2 experience;

I posted a WTB for a stock MAS and he replied saying he would just send me an extra MAS he had lying around. He didnt charge me shipping or anything, he is a good hearted person who really shows he doesnt care just about himself.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
What can I say about Tye that hasn't already been said. I made a deal with him and ended up with a short throw shifter from him, and that baby is nice!! I mean. The craftsmanship is second to none, it feels so nice shifting this thing. I love it! I will definitely do business with Tye again.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...