• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:47 PM

first off, couldnt get pics to upload if you are interested i can send pics via text or email

my friend got a conquest to do a 318 swap and it has a ton of 2.6 parts in the back. ALL PART'S RUNNING CONDITION/MILES ARE UNKNOWN and sold AS IS!!!!!! car has 130xxx on it dont know when pistons and rods were put in but pistons dont look to have alot of miles on them but no way to really tell

Contact via email or text message, if you must call leave a message and we will return as soon as possible 336-225-3053 located in lexington nc may travel a little, may ship via pay pal payment at buyers expense

Parts include:
dash( not greatest condition, pics will come soon)
down pipe and exhaust manifold
je performance forged pistons bottom of piston says 92mm
piston rods, friend said they were stock but shaved and polished
intake manifold
valve cover
oil pan
starter
air intake?
timing chain(used but condition appears to be good)

there are some transmission parts in there as well just dont know what

PRICE IS 750 AMERICAN CASH DOLLARS(pistons new alone are 600+) But: price is real negotiable, throw a good offer and maybe we can work something out, also looking for a good hood for conquest may be able to do some partial trading. delivery may be possible for the right negotiation

Picture of trunk (could not upload) shows all parts not sure what all is there ( TURBO NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE THROWN IN FOR THE RIGHT PRICE (bearings shot))(driveshaft, and radiator also not included)

Edited by doobie360, 10 February 2014 - 07:30 PM.

#2 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 08 February 2014 - 11:52 PM

here is link with pics   http://charlotte.cra...4315489818.html

#3 CaliConquestAlex

CaliConquestAlex

The Wrench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts
  • Interests:BOOOST!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 09 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

I'm interested in the pistons, but I'm concerned there's no caps on the rods and there's no piston size specified in the ad.
2004 Infiniti FX35 Beryllium, Fully Loaded

2004 Lexus IS300 - Soon to be NA-T

1988 Conquest TSI - SOLD/Parted out
Magna Intake, MEGASQUIRT 2 (V3 Extra fw) Direct Coil Control - EDIS 4, 292m cam, Synapse Synchronic 40mm WG, Synapse Synchronic BOV, T3 TD06 20G turbo w/ .80 housing, 95 lb injectors, Treastone turbo manifold, ST springs, KYB GR2 shocks, MK1 front camber plates, Drilled/slotted rotors and braided brake lines, HD valve springs, SR20DET 3-row Radiator. MK1 Short Shifter, Da Funk Loc motor mount, Transmission Tuff-pan, Stedebani poly trans mount, Cusco front strut brace, TEP rear strut brace w/ battery tray, AEM UEGO wideband sensor.

Click the pictures for larger images:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 09 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

the rod caps may be in the pile of parts in the trunk but i do not know they may not be, and i am working on getting the measurments on the pistons. i should have it up in a day or two.

Edited by doobie360, 09 February 2014 - 11:04 PM.

#5 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 12:57 PM

i have updated the ad, the bottom of the pistons say 92mm but i am still wating for a mic measurment

#6 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:07 PM

do you happen to know what type of rods they are?

#7 nightwalkerancestery

nightwalkerancestery

Dedicated Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,063 posts
  • Interests:G54B, Datsuns, More Power, Electronics, Music, Bowling
  • Model:Starion

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:54 PM

they look like stock rods to me. if I had to guess then they would probably have been shot peened because if you're going through the effort to put forged pistons in then most will work the rods. but...that's only an assumption.

- Charles
Posted Image
88 Mitsubishi Starion Esi-R: DD. Rebuilt stock engine (About 20k miles). Mechanical rocker arms. NJV Head. 240sx SR20 Aluminum Radiator. 1g BOV (about to put in Greddy RS). 650/950 Delphi Injectors from Brian, Aftermarket Rising Rate FPR. Removed emissions. Gutted cats. Rebuilt rear end. Polyurethane end links.

Resto Thread: http://www.starquest...opic=129093&hl=

87 Mitsubishi Starion Esi-R: NJV Head. Full port and polish. Ported mixer housing w/ knife-edged divider. Stress-relieved, ported, polished OEM Exhaust Manifold. BSE kit. 2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminized Exhaust with 3" Stainless downpipe. 2.5" OVCP w/ TurboXS BOV. 18G-TD05H Turbo at 18psi w/ Port and polished Compressor & Exhaust housings. New bushings all around. Poly End Link and Mount Bushings. Solid Diff mounts 88 6-bolt rear end. 044 Bosch Fuel Pump. Trilogy Injectors (stock flow). Stainless braided fuel lines w/ AN fittings and NRG FPG. No emissions. 475lb/ft pressure plate with stock sprung disc. 2-step 225mm flywheel lightened to 23lb. To Be Continued...

#8 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:02 PM

thanks, i dont really care what they are it would just help me identify them to a possible buyer

#9 CaliConquestAlex

CaliConquestAlex

The Wrench

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,381 posts
  • Interests:BOOOST!

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:04 PM

What's the bottom dollar on the set of pistons? I'm a little skeptical because they were sitting in the trunk and without a careful inspection they may just be paper weights.
2004 Infiniti FX35 Beryllium, Fully Loaded

2004 Lexus IS300 - Soon to be NA-T

1988 Conquest TSI - SOLD/Parted out
Magna Intake, MEGASQUIRT 2 (V3 Extra fw) Direct Coil Control - EDIS 4, 292m cam, Synapse Synchronic 40mm WG, Synapse Synchronic BOV, T3 TD06 20G turbo w/ .80 housing, 95 lb injectors, Treastone turbo manifold, ST springs, KYB GR2 shocks, MK1 front camber plates, Drilled/slotted rotors and braided brake lines, HD valve springs, SR20DET 3-row Radiator. MK1 Short Shifter, Da Funk Loc motor mount, Transmission Tuff-pan, Stedebani poly trans mount, Cusco front strut brace, TEP rear strut brace w/ battery tray, AEM UEGO wideband sensor.

Click the pictures for larger images:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#10 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

make a good offer on them the price tag i put on them is mostly for the rods and pistons, i took them to my friend at the machine shop and had him check the rods and said they are stock but have been lightened and polished, and that one has been spun but could POSSIBLY be fixed, he also said that all the pistons were fine and got a mic measurment on them but dont remeber exact it was 91.8 something something so 92mm

#11 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 11 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

bump

#12 mbruneaux

mbruneaux

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Family, Strength Sports, Starquests, and Brewing Belgian Ale.

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:05 PM

What about the factory turbo shields?

Never mind I got one, I meant the heat shields.

Edited by mbruneaux, 14 February 2014 - 06:33 PM.

Canterbury, CT
1989 Chrysler Conquest TSi (Project Race Car) Build thread http://www.starquest...opic=147910&hl=
2001 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (Daily Driver)
2003 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 8.1  To tow the two hay burners
1998 BMW 528i 5 Speed because the Suburban gets 10 MPG

Second place is S*** place , eh.  - Stéphane Peterhansel

#13 doobie360

doobie360

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 February 2014 - 03:25 AM

dont know what you mean, do you have a pic?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dash, pistons, valve cover, exhaust, intake, oil pan, starter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users