Dual Charged Starion project on CL

Flagged ! and enjoyed doing it too , right along side PSU and Chad ( SHOCK :o ) sellers a total P.O.S and the seats and indeed the car still belong to me , i still retain the title for this vehicle , the seller owes me approx $1500 to $2000 and owes others in the Sq community much more , i stuck up for this guy when the s*** hit the fan and i was wrong , has skills but zero integrity .

I knew this day would come , got a LOT on my plate just now but took a minute out to let S.M.B i'm still around and still very much on your case man , i know your still lurking dood ! :)

Looks like the flags have taken it down now. This whole S.M.B thing happened while I was away, but it seems like he left many people with a very bad taste in their mouth due to the crappy manifolds and it seems like he really is screwing SCOTTY over on the car....Hope it all works out. SCOTTY, have you tried small claims court or a lien?

Man Sotty that just adds insult to injury.

I know myself and many other members would LOVE to meet SMB in person. Just to say hi ... Of course.

Let me tell you something man , i'm 51 years old , S.M.B is half my age, i know his addy , its 30minutes drive away , my fiance will not NOT let me out the house just now , she knows me and knows me well , she doesn't want to be bailing me out of jail Monday morning .

Edited by SOTTY

lol scotty...i seem to remember handing you 1k up front and 500 later on when u came over...i think ur old age is gettin to you on remembering things, all i had to say. havent even logged on here in a year actually. later...

Here's the lying p.o.s in person peeps , see you in court man , you owe me and many others $$$$ , your toast man , i'm enjoying this , beware the fury of a patient man as we say in Scotland , you screw good peeps over man ,nothing but a liar and a thief , in my eyes your a stupid little boy who needs to grow up , anytime any place man , i'll be waiting , why don't you come on over , i'll be waiting , 779 Milstead court , Las vegas . :) C'mon Chris , i'm here all night . C'mon dood ! :)

Oh btw , i got the title to the 88 Starion , always did , gonna be kinda tough to sell it without eh ! :) thanks to Clint for leading me through the cloud of B.S that exudes from SMB :lol:

bring it scotty, ive got the signed bill of sale in my possession, cuz u didnt have the title at the time, but ok lets go...havent seen ur ugly mug in awhile and i need a good laugh. what reason would i have for going to your house? ur the one that has an issue with me...so ill even quote ya "C'mon leslie gibb , i'm here all night . C'mon dood ! :)

bring it scotty, ive got the signed bill of sale in my possession, cuz u didnt have the title at the time, but ok lets go...havent seen ur ugly mug in awhile and i need a good laugh. what reason would i have for going to your house? ur the one that has an issue with me...so ill even quote ya "C'mon leslie gibb , i'm here all night . C'mon dood ! :)

Because your a coward Chris , i'm in my driveway waiting , c'mon over , got a dood in PR who loved to be waiting with me , you know , the guys you took $550 from and then blew off , no header , no nothing , just silence . C;mon over dood ! C'mon , i'm here waiting , oh and guys FLAGG, FLAGG AND FLAGG THE CAR THIS CLOWN IS SELLING , its not his to sell ! :D