is this true?

importwarrior

Subject: The law

1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you..

Harsh, you say?.......

The above laws are current immigration laws of MEXICO

@ least they got something right over there.

My biggest pet peeve about my job is people who can't speak English trying to conduct people's payroll and taxes. I wouldn't expect I could go to Japan and start talking stupid and expect them to take me seriously. I'd have to hire someone who could speak the language well. Not this halfa**ed crap I get every day. "Joo help I needed on peyrool?"

Edited by Mazarin

as soon as yall vote for me im gonna fix all of this crap with the immigration stuff. you know those microchips you get for your dog? well anyone who cant speak english will get one of those implanted reallllly deep so it doesnt get dug out. then ill give 45 days for them to learn to speak and get legal. if at the end of 45 days they cant half way carry on a conversation with me they are getting deported on the spot. not any going home to pack your stuff. and im gonna put a ton of guards on the border and anyone who looks like they want to cross it will be shot just for looking at it goofy. anyone coming in from other countries will be subject to the same thing.

of course, im gona hire all of the good ol boys from the south to be my security team, im prolly gonna need alot of help to ward off all of the assasination attempts......... but our country will be free from illegals.

@ least they got something right over there.

My biggest pet peeve about my job is people who can't speak English trying to conduct people's payroll and taxes. I wouldn't expect I could go to Japan and start talking stupid and expect them to take me seriously. I'd have to hire someone who could speak the language well. Not this halfa**ed crap I get every day. "Joo help I needed on peyrool?"

Actually...bad example. They encourage English speaking persons to come and teach. All school-age kids 12-14 and younger are taught English alongside Japaneese. 

I managed to get by for several weeks without knowing any useful Japaneese.

JR

If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country

I had a professor in college that had a vacation home in mexico and this is true. His house was in a gated community in a real poor part of town. The community is all americans and has everything they need there, grecery store, gas station, etc. The businesses inside the gates even take american money. To maintain ownership, he has to maintain a certain amount of money in a Mexican bank account and when he is done with the property, he can't sell it to anyone but the government. The government will then in turn sell it to another american. He said he has 40k tied up in it so far and to help pay for it, rents it out to other vacationers. It's somewhere around Baja.

Kane

I took a spanish course just last year to help in our business.

I can count very good(muy bien) in spanish but I don't use the

rest of it enough to be any good at it, just a few phrases I

use regularly.

Anyway, I learned a coupla general things I thought might

contribute to this post.

Mexico has a big illegal immigration problem in their county

from people coming into mexico from the poorer countries

south of them. Honduras, costa rica, panama even columbia

so I don't doubt some of the first post.

Also, it's easier to learn Spanish if you speak English than

vice versa because of the vowels. Spanish a, e, i, o & u ALWAYS

are pronounced the same. It's really frustrating to spanish-

speaking people trying to learn English because the vowels

each have at least a "long" and "short" sound. Most bi-linguals

I know spoke english first, then learned spanish.

Of course, I was talking to an Indian the other day he said

Hindu is very hard to learn. 29 vowels! Says his kids, raised

in America can't speak it-all they know is english.

lol i dont think those are really mexico's immigration laws.

does mexico even have welfare? this whole thing seems fake.

Yeah, it stinks of fake inflamatory statements to upset people. Unless an expert in Mexican immigration laws can confirm those statements, I wouldn't be so quick to believe it.

I do know this much, you can't technically own land in Mexico if you're not a citizen there. But you can lease it for like 99 years or something like that. I had some one try and sell me property there and that's what I was told.