Starting My Intake Manifold (MPI)

Update 4/30/15

Tstat and Injector bungs are next

http://jdlautodesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Starion-IM_1.jpg

http://jdlautodesign.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Starion-IM_2.jpg

Edited by RonnieJ

If there is interest im sure we can make more. Just to give you an idea im already into it for $500 and thats not everything I need or anything welded yet Edited by RonnieJ

Not sure how to take that since I haven really looked at other manifolds to copy. I know I don't like what ive seen for seen the coolant ports. The only intake manifold I'm familiar with is Gatos because it's a nice piece.

I think I'm just going bow out from here as a vendor. Maybe I had unreasonable expectations of what the community was going be like. I'm not here looking for friends but I am here because I have a deep love for the car. I've pushed to build parts that I thought were needed to help advance the platform. I feel I have been met with nothing but negativity

I've got nothing but "I could have done it better" ways and to be honest I've told those few go ahead. Not saying our way is the end all be all but it's a hell of a lot better that the previous options. Every single time I try I feel I get the silent treatment. I don't start too many threads but when I do they always die off.

I feel my efforts are useless and because of that I may just yank the product line. Ya I don't make coil over or sell MS but I thought what we provided was a high quality part that you would appreciate.

I'll still be around working on personal things and taking care of the pending StarQuest orders we do have

Thanks,

Ronnie

I think I'm just going bow out from here as a vendor. Maybe I had unreasonable expectations of what the community was going be like. I'm not here looking for friends but I am here because I have a deep love for the car. I've pushed to build parts that I thought were needed to help advance the platform. I feel I have been met with nothing but negativity

I've got nothing but "I could have done it better" ways and to be honest I've told those few go ahead. Not saying our way is the end all be all but it's a hell of a lot better that the previous options. Every single time I try I feel I get the silent treatment. I don't start too many threads but when I do they always die off.

I feel my efforts are useless and because of that I may just yank the product line. Ya I don't make coil over or sell MS but I thought what we provided was a high quality part that you would appreciate.

I'll still be around working on personal things and taking care of the pending StarQuest orders we do have

Thanks,

Ronnie

Ronnie,

I personally love your products. Not sure who was being negative.

Tom

• Like 1

Ronnie,

I hope you know the appreciation I have for the work you do. Outstanding is an understatement to say the least. Speaking only for myself, I have been watching this thread just to see what you create. I don't have any plans to take the g54b to an MPI/standalone setup, but based on the limited options I have seen so far, I have no doubt that yours will rise above the rest, the same way your exhaust manifolds do. Ignore the naysayers and do what you do man. The people who want a real quality product will seek you out and pay accordingly for the privilege.

BC_99

• Like 1

BC you are one of the few that actually saw the potential of the parts and how it would benefit the community. When you extended your help I always told you I would take care of you for seeing that. I cant thank you enough for that.

The only reason why im here is because I wanted to make parts for my car. If I could offer them to others it was benifit. The StarQuest parts are some of the cheapest parts we offer. I did that on purpose to get them to the community. The age of the car doesnt change the time and work that goes into the parts. I think thats the biggest thing people seem to overlook At this point I think I need to raise the price match the work that goes into them. Its either that or just not offer them all together. Either way my presence will not be as frequent. I work a lot (because I love what I do), I have a 2 yo son that I enjoy spending time with and taking him to the shop with me, and I have my own project as well.

For those of you that have our parts dont worry we will still warranty them.

Edited by RonnieJ

Ronnie,

I personally love your products. Not sure who was being negative.

Tom

I have not seen these negative comments about your products. I personally have not purchased any of your products but everything I have seen that you or the company that you work for has made looks like quality parts.

I have not seen these negative comments about your products. I personally have not purchased any of your products but everything I have seen that you or the company that you work for has made looks like quality parts.

im sure most if not all is kept in PMs and phone

you would normally keep things private first to try and get something "corrected"

though i know most of the issues are not quality or Ronnie related

What a shame I was really hoping youd be our go to for manifolds from now on. The fact that you offer a stock replacement manifold was proof of your dedication, when I do finally go mpi/big turbo expect that I bug you to make me a manifold :D

What a shame I was really hoping youd be our go to for manifolds from now on. The fact that you offer a stock replacement manifold was proof of your dedication, when I do finally go mpi/big turbo expect that I bug you to make me a manifold :D

He will still offer headers as he said, they are on the Jdl site, however they will be full price now