Kreal

JasonKolda

• 4 months later...

**Moved from another post to consolidate feedback into one thread**

Hey guys,

the other week paul here helped out me out in a pinch when i needed a new rim for inspection and sold me one for 50 bucks, real nice condition, he saw my interior and wanted to know if i'd swap him for a leather interior or a different two tone interior.

a week later we did the swap and i got some heater cores from him, a sunroof kit for 20 bucks and a front marker. the swap was fun and i really like the new interior! i also sold him my louvres, hey paul, joe dirt called... he wants his louvres back! haha jk. good stuff, paul your a good guy, and look forward to workin on the cars in the future.

• 3 weeks later...
I drove out to ohio to pick up a rear and an s-load of interior parts, Paul and his father were more than helpful. The truck we drove had bad rad hoses and we had 400miles to drive home. so Paul's father sent him and I to pepboys to get the new hoses in his moms van. then lent me the tools and shop to install them. All I can say are these are good people willing to help you any way they can. Them and others like them, r what makes this site awsome. By they way paul let me get those seats, lol.

• 1 month later...
ive dealt with paul on 2 occasions. the first time he sold me a rear quater panel and it was in excellent condition as stated. 2nd time i sold him an air damn and it was a very smooth transaction. thanks paul.

Quote from 87cquest:

"I ordered a gas tank and ISC unit.  He said the gas tank was in great shape.  The gas tank looks like it was never used.  It's very very very clean.  Sent him money a couple days ago (Monday I think), and it's already here.  I would def. buy from them again.  Thanks guys!"

• 1 year later...
Bought a turbo from Paul - holy cow, this thing is almost brand new! He said it came off a rear ended starquest with only 40k miles on it and I definately believe it. There is ZERO shaft play and everything just looked like it was almost new. Super fast shipping too - highly recommended.

Ordered a power antenna, received a lot sooner than expected. Antenna is in great working condition and even included bracket (which I lost before installation :? ) Excellant to deal with.

Thank You.

Chris.

bought some wheels from Paul, and wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. They were exactly as described, and somewhat better than I expected. Paul was kind enough to wait for Paypal to jerk me around so I could send him the payment, then shipped promptly.

A very good transaction!!

• 2 weeks later...