Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Feed Back on Mr.Heller? I bought an 89 Conquest from him and most likely in the near future more auto-parts, he’s an excellent dealer and doesn’t mind giving you a hand on a project. With out his help most likely I would have blown my poor quest up! If anything I can say he’s very meticulous with his job and his Cars so you’re in good hands.

Bought a exhuast manifold and it took a long while to get here.

It had an obvious crack when it was described as good.

I have resolved this issue, but would not reccomend anybody else do business with Matt.

mm

Mike,

I made mistake by not checking the bottom of the mani...my bad.... but you were rude from the get go as I remember... My advice, don't listen to mm's advice....I'm a standup SQ parts slinger and most of u know I'm slow but dependable....and I will rush a part if paid extra. Also, I always make the situation right if i screw up.

Matt

Below is an ordered list of parts to be shipped. I then as usual will close up shop for salvage parts for nov1 thru april 1 as i work as a pro skier. see u in april...call matt at 518 365-0387 w/ any questions....I'll stop all computer correspondence now.

Parts to be shipped asap:

(wating on braden to return injectorts for exchange, waiting for mike to tell me if he wants me to pay the other guy 20? or something ?)

(if u are not on the list and I owe u, then please call me....matt)

Dan, then Ian, Jared, Shawn, Garrett, Dennis, Bryan....

Matt

Paypalled Aug 17th for a part. Still haven't received it but I'm "on the list." I recommend you not buy from this seller.

msheller--I will edit this post if I ever receive my part.

Did u get the apillar yet? i sent it to you usps

matt

No.

I definitely, definitely sent it ups over a week ago....They've been taking awhiule lately

Matt

So it was shipped ups? No wait, now it was shipped USPS? I give up.

Below is an ordered list of parts to be shipped. I then as usual will close up shop for salvage parts for nov1 thru april 1 as i work as a pro skier. see u in april...call matt at 518 365-0387 w/ any questions....I'll stop all computer correspondence now.

Parts to be shipped asap:

(wating on braden to return injectorts for exchange, waiting for mike to tell me if he wants me to pay the other guy 20? or something ?)

(if u are not on the list and I owe u, then please call me....matt)

Dan, then Ian, Jared, Shawn, Garrett, Dennis, Bryan....

Matt

I saw the trashed injectors that Braden received. You should ship him a good set first and not wait on him to send back the useless injectors he received.

jimmy

• 3 weeks later...

Paid $60 for turbo with exhaust housing and made CRYSTAL clear through several PMs that I needed a good manifold (my two cars came with one turbo and zero exhaust housings). He shipped the turbo 2-3 weeks after receiving my Paypal but without the exhaust housing and then told me after he shipped it that oh, by the way, no exhaust housing since it was cracked.

I would have just cancelled the entire order if he had told me before he shipped it that he didn't have the exhaust housing. He agreed to Paypal me half the money back ($30), and then has not responded to my last three PMs so I give up. Do not buy from Mscheller. Contrary to what he advertises, the is VERY SLOW to ship and VERY UNORGANIZED.

Since he is now Skiing for the next six months I don't expect any response but it's a shame. It's only $30 but it's the principal of the thing. This entire time he's tried to make me feel like a bad guy because I posted on his sales threads (I was tired of not getting a response after two weeks of not shipping my part).

I'm sure he'll demonize me again for having the nerve to complain about him. I'm tired of dealing with him so he can keep my $30. I hope it was worth the tarnished reputation.

Mike

Well...I payed for some injectors....about 4 weeks later I recieved Broken...holy crap half the platic is gone no way these are going to work injectors. After several weeks of no response he finally wrote back...he didn't know that I was so concerned about looks.....geez. Then it took me about a month to get around to sending them back to him....full time job..full time student...full time husband....I finally call him because I havn't heard anything.....he informs me that he has no way of testing them so it might just be trial and error....How can you sell parts if you do not know if they are good or not....I will be getting a "new" set sometime in the future and all I can do is hope for the best. Maybe it will turn out ok...

I'm not trying to be negative but showing the facts....long shipping....doesn't have good communication and sent injectors that were obviously not going to work.

Well...I payed for some injectors....about 4 weeks later I recieved Broken...holy crap half the platic is gone no way these are going to work injectors. After several weeks of no response he finally wrote back...he didn't know that I was so concerned about looks.....geez. Then it took me about a month to get around to sending them back to him....full time job..full time student...full time husband....I finally call him because I havn't heard anything.....he informs me that he has no way of testing them so it might just be trial and error....How can you sell parts if you do not know if they are good or not....I will be getting a "new" set sometime in the future and all I can do is hope for the best. Maybe it will turn out ok...

I'm not trying to be negative but showing the facts....long shipping....doesn't have good communication and sent injectors that were obviously not going to work.

I'll back this up. I saw the injectors, both were cracked across the top, the primary had a big piece of the plastic missing where the clip attaches. The secondary was cracked all the way around and where the clip attaches it was almost completely broken off. Anyone could tell these injectors were not usable.

Jimmy

• 2 weeks later...