Silver starion parts car near seattle $450 OBO

ephalants

I was gonna fix up my silver 8787 but found it easier to just buy a new one. So the parents are tired of having this out in front of the house. It has the 8 inch wide shp front wheels but 7s on the back. It has a straight through 3 inch exhaust and a turbo timer. I have a transmission for it so if you have an engine and clutch than you have a running car. Has some dents on the passenger side but thats the only body damage. Sunroof doesnt leak and interior is pretty good. Will need to be towed. Best offer.NEED IT GONE. http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/cto/3371390258.html

That's actually a Conquest, and a rare colored one at that.

I love for sale adds where people try and guilt the person selling into not crushing. Some people just have no place to store non running cars, and it's either sell it or scrap it. Don't want to see it scrapped? Then buy it!

Good luck with the sale. It's a great deal! If I wasn't so far away, I'd buy it. Hell the 2 SHPs on the front are worth 2/3 of the asking price for the whole car.

Don't crush it no matter what, just park it somewhere obscure!

Well, maybe not guilt, but we don't know the owner's situation. He may not have an obscure place to park it or any place to keep it.

People get in binds and need to sell stuff. As much as they may want to keep it they can't. That's why it's here for y'all to buy... not try and tell the owner how he should keep it no matter what.

Well, maybe not guilt, but we don't know the owner's situation. He may not have an obscure place to park it or any place to keep it.

People get in binds and need to sell stuff. As much as they may want to keep it they can't. That's why it's here for y'all to buy... not try and tell the owner how he should keep it no matter what.

Yup exactly and we all don't have the cash on hand to buy up whatever failed project car pops up either. Its gonna happen we are gonna tell him to keep it or fix it....its not like we are sitting on standby with a wad of cash. I dont think he should keep it no matter what, but i will say something about keeping it and offer ideas and such. You can't expect to give up on your car and jump on SQC and have it sold in a second. You can't except to post up and fairly nice car thats in project form and not have club member try to make you fix or keep it. Just how it is.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

I didn't mean keep it no matter what, I meant try not to crush it no matter what, but yeah, I get it.

'Don't crush it no matter what' is what I said, I didn't say don't sell it.

Thanks though.

Edited by MasterVivi

I didn't mean keep it no matter what, I meant try not to crush it no matter what, but yeah, I get it.

'Don't crush it no matter what' is what I said, I didn't say don't sell it.

Thanks though.

I noticed that. I'm trying to go in on it with a local guy that needs the windsheild.

Brother, I told you to bring it back over and park it with the other parts car. My dad said it's fine. BUT, if not, help people out and part everything off the car ,EVERYTHING, then take it to the scraper. Every part can be used. See ya tomorrow :P .

This car used to be mine.I pulled the engine out of it about a year ago to put in my 86. The motor and tranny is coming out this weekend for my ls1. Someone buy the car and my motor and tranny and put the car back together and save her!!! :)