Fuel System Overhaul

Jay77
    By Jay77,
    HI Guys,    The 88 Starion I acquired from a recking yard has sat for many number of years. Pulled off the gas tank and discovered it is rusted out. Are there any aftermarket gas tank options that won't require a ton of modifications? injectors being cleaned and flowed. New fuel lines, pump, filters, etc ordered from MKS. 

86 stumbles 2000-3000 rpm

tux
    By tux,
    Curious if anyone one has any idea at 2000-3000 rpm in any gear as soon as I hit 0 psi I get popping and the car falls on its face.  If I get to 3000 rpm while in vacuum, she runs fine in positive boost pressure.  

Inherited Conquest

newguy20
    By newguy20,
    Hi everybody. I just inherited an 87 tsi from my father and going to finish restoring. Any advice for me? I was wondering where's the best place for parts and the typical problem areas regarding these cars. I love the styling of these cars and the rarity of them. I've always wanted a cool 80s car and this fits the bill. Thanks for any advice in advance and can't wait to talk about my progress. 

1983-85 Wanted

RalliStar
    By RalliStar,
    Hello, looking for a 1983, 1984, or 1985 Starion 5 speed, with a music box & digital dash (preferred).   Location: East of the rockies ideal, but willing to look at anything in CONUS or ontario. Relatively new to the platform so I'm trying to get some ideas on prices. There was an 83, 5spd, digital project & parts car that sold a couple weeks back for 3500, thats all I have for reference atm. Not looking for a nice, historic, enclosed trailer show car. Project condition, able t

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS