2 week fog light cover sale! $30 shipped plus a FREE gift!

Burton

From today- Feb. 15th untill 12:01am Mar. 1st, buy a set of my fog covers...

http://www.starquest...howtopic=117098

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10087/5-20-11_010.jpg

and get a FREE set of VINYL SIDEMARKER TINT SKINS!!!!! Sidemarker tints can be found here...

http://www.starquest...howtopic=118170

So you can not only make your car look a little cooler with some covers, you can make the sidemarkers match up too... And all for the same price!

I have 2 sets of Clear, and 2 sets of Light Tint on hand for immediate shipping, and have more Dark and Light Smoke as well as Clear Lexan coming.

Any orders paid in full for what I have on hand will be shipped ASAP. All other orders will be ready for start going out for shipping around the 27th of Feb. and be sent out in a first-paid, first-shipped basis.

There is a $20 deposit to get in on the free Sidemarker Tint Skin offer, with the remaining $10 due before shipping, and deposits must be recieved by 12:01am Mar. 1st. After that, the price will still be the same $30 it always is, but there will be no free Sidemarker Tint Skins. Again, upon availability, the covers and tint skins will be sent out in the order in which they were fully paid. If you pay in full and are waiting for your Dark Smoke Covers to be made, I can send your free Sidemarker Tint Skins immediately and send the covers as soon as they are ready, or I can send the skins with the covers, whichever you prefer.

$30 including shipping, Paypal fees, and the FREE Sidemarker Tint Skins!

Paypal to:

markewade@gmail.com

Thanks!

THE LIST

1. tg118- dark covers, dark sidemarkers- PAID IN FULL- Shipped

2. neverfastenuff87tsi- dark covers and sidemarkers- PAID IN FULL- Shipped

3. freebird- 2X dark covers dark sidemarkers- PAID IN FULL- Shipped

4. carguygibby- Light tint covers and sidemarkers- PAID IN FULL- Shipped

5. FLATBROKE313- Dark tint covers and sidemarkers- PAID IN FULL- Shipped

6. NOEL- Dark tint covers and sidemarkers- PAID IN FULL- Shipped

Edited by Burton

id like 2 of them dark ones i usually get.

that would be 60 total right?

and you dont have them in so id be waiting till the 27th?

let me know, I will send the full payment. I dont like to pay twice....lol

id like 2 of them dark ones i usually get.

that would be 60 total right?

and you dont have them in so id be waiting till the 27th?

let me know, I will send the full payment. I dont like to pay twice....lol

Damn, you've bought a bunch of theses! How many SQs you have? LOL

Since you're a repeat customer of these, send me $55 and we'll be good.

And yes, dark ones won't be going out until the 27th.

So these take the place of the metal holders

Yes they do.

If you buy clear ones, and even the light tint ones, I reccomend touching up the edges of the light housing with a little black paint so you can't see the gray plastic of the light assembly. There's instructions for easy touch ups in the installation instructions that come with the covers.

i'll take all mine at once too.

Just sent some cash to ya.

and yep i know of a few around here with these covers, everyones happy with them.

I only own 5 quest's as of now, but heck... that aint nothing out of the normal,.. is it???

• 2 weeks later...
Update.... The lexan was supposed to be here on friday, but UPS never showed up with it then or yesterday. As soon as it shows up I will get to making them and have them going out the next day. Sorry for the delay.

Update on the update... The Lexan arrived not long after I last posted, and I have since got them all made. They will be getting shipped out tomorrow, and should be to most of you by the weekend. Sorry again for the slight delay.

Oh, and I still have 4 sets of Dark Tint, 6 sets of Light Tint, and 3 sets of Clear awaiting new owners.

Thanks!

I'll take a set of the dark tint covers. I'll wind up paying later this week as my paypal is almost empty right now. The side tints are not important to me since I have flatty side markers which are different. I will send you a PM when I paypal the money.