*Feeler* "OK" Mitsubishi Motors rear sideglass decals

natallica

Hey guys, would anyone be interested in these? Most probably aren't but I know there are purists out there who these little imperfections bother them everytime they clean their windows :) I'll list this in the Vendors section if there's enough interest.

I'm not 100% sure of the size so as of right now, they are 2" wide (if someone could measure theirs, that would be awesome). A while back Coke (Justin) sent me some pics of his deteriorated one and asked if I could make them.... well I just got around to setting up the file and I shot a few out.

They are printed in reverse, because they'll adhere to the "inside" of the window. They may be a little harder to see behind aftermarket tint, so keep that on mind.

Here's a pic of what I made. Lemme know the exact size and I offer them up, $20 per set 'shipped' price range (it's a 3 color process on not so cheap clear enamel receptive film, plus I ship USPS priority and it's usually around $5-$6)

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/DSC03768_zpsb4e5c628.jpg

...and did Quests have these too, or just Starions? I thought my 87 Quest had them but I can't quite remember.

Thanks guys

-N8

Edited by natallica

I don't have any of them on my Quest but I will look tonight. I can send you pics of the decals I have on mine though. They are not in bad shape for the age of the car. Edited by natedog_37

Thanks guys!

Somebody PLEASE post up pics of the seat belt ones on the side windows (with measurements), I think they're clear decals with gold print on them... I could easily do those too, but I don't have them on any of my Quests to reference.

-N8

There is a Chrysler equivalent, something like "Chrysler care" or "quality care". My 86 had the sticker in the passenger windshield. I have a pic, but can't find it.

If someone can grab some pics, I'll make them up too!

Thanks Mike

-N8

I made some up (a bunch of them) and I ask Ryddler if I could sell 'em, he said sure, as long as I changed the font. So I've just been tossig them in when someone makes a purchase.

But I'm down, as long as it's approved!

-N8