TEXAS MEET!! DI PALOOZA!! Oct 30th, Denton TX

Funky Phil

From Dallasimports.net

"Dallasimports.net, NOS Energy Drinks, and North Star Dragway are proud to announce the 3rd annual DI Palooza 2011. This year we are going to make it even bigger and more fun. We have teamed up with NOS Energy for the car show portion and as some of you know last year they had their first NOS Energy Nights show which will now be apart of DI Palooza. During the day we'll race and drift and then at night we'll start the party with a car show, graffiti exhibition with the work being given away after it's finished. We're working on a number of other attractions as well that will be announced in this thread in the coming weeks. So set the date and get your cars ready because this is going to be our biggest event yet.

DI Palooza Drag and Drift

When

Sunday October 30th, 2011

Gates open at 10AM Racing will be finished at 6pm

Where

North Star Dragway

3236 Memory Lane

Denton TX

Who

Anyone and everyone all makes, models, and types there will be something for everyone.

Drag Racing Rules

The track will adhere to all NHRA safety regulations for your ET/MPH so please familiarize yourself with the rules if you're unsure if you can compete.

Class Specific Rules

Sport Fwd - Factory appearing tire only no ET Street allowed. Tires like Nitto 555s are allowed they must have a diagonal tread pattern. No limit on power adders. Any FWD 4 or 6cyl car allowed.

Pro FWD - 26" slick maximum size, no limit on power adders. Any FWD 4 or 6cyl car allowed.

Street N/A - Stock appearing tire only absolutely no power adders 4 and 6cyl cars only RWD/AWD allowed.

FWD N/A - Stock appearing tire only absolutely no power adders 4 and 6cyl cars only, FWD only.

4G vs. EJ Sponsored by Mudpit Performance- Any car with a 4GXX or EJXX motor FWD/AWD/RWD allowed and no limit on power adders. Factory appearing tire only no ET Street allowed. Tires like Nitto 555s are allowed they must have a diagonal tread pattern. FWD 4G/EJ cars can run slick tires.

RWD/AWD Sponsored by AWD Tuning - Any 4/6cyl or rotary allowed, no limit on power adders. 4CYL's may use slicks, 6cyl and Rotaries may not use slicks factory appearing tire only, must have diagonal tread. Import/Domestic V8s run street tires no MT/Hoosiers must be factory appearing, no power adders allowed, and pump gas only.

Unlimited Class - Factory chassis only no back halves or tubular chassis'. Open to all makes and models including domestics no limit on power adders or tires.

Bracket Class - Any make or model no limitations.

Girls Bracket - Girls only all makes or models.

Test and Tune - Open to everyone all makes and models.

Payouts - 10 Car minimum for full payouts otherwise payouts are halved.

As night falls the party begins with NOS Energy Nights kicking off after the drag racing. We will have multiple car show classes with trophies for each as well as a NOS Energy Choice award and cash money for best of show. Classes will be announced soon so stay tuned we hope to change things up a bit and not rely on traditional car show classes."

Edited by phinko
  • Like 1

Just alittle insight, last year they had pro drifters there doing spectator ride alongs in tandem aswell as Forced Performance bringing out theire 10sec 1/4 Eclipse and Dynosaur Tuning with there single digit laundry packed Supra.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For those of you planning to attend

http://www.26liter.us/forum/index.php/topic,5392.0.html

Heres the info

I got a block of rooms actually in Denton. And a bit off of the hwy. I35 is very busy so I figure we could get a bit away from it but be close to all the festivity without so much of the DFW traffic. Its 15mi closer to the event.Also close to Gary for the cookout on sat. Sorry, about the late notice.

You have til the 21st to reserve.

Rooms are: $79

Phone: 940-383-4100

Club: 26liter

Address: 1434 Centre Place Drive, Denton, TX

Let me know if you are getting a room and we will exchange numbers

Would anyone like to split a room with my girlfriend and myself? I would really like to stay close to everyone so I dont get lost. lol And I dont have money for $80 a night!!! So lets hit two birds with one stone and help eachother out and split a room.

For those that showed tanks for comin out. Those that didnt, you missed out! Was a BLAST!! 2 race classes were won by G54B's incase you were curious! ;)

http://www.26liter.us/wp-content/gallery/2011-dipalooza/m1450059.jpg?699684305

http://www.26liter.us/wp-content/gallery/2011-dipalooza/m1450088.jpg?926736087

http://www.26liter.us/wp-content/gallery/2011-dipalooza/m1450047.jpg?2077064097