trying to sell my Disney timeshare

DMNDSTAR87

Don't know if anyone has any experience with selling timeshares---I had my Disney Vacation Club timeshare almost 10yrs now and looking to sell it cause I have only been useing it once a year these past few seasons and with my kids all grown up its not worth keeping any longer---Disney themselves gave me some places in Florida that they ''have had good luck with" but I am leary bout it especially living hundreds of miles away---any input would be appreciated---

thx

gig out

Don't know if they prevent it .... I'm guessing they do it's Disney but could you sub let it? My girl is looking to go to disney.

Disney does not care if u sell it but they have a right to refuse clause that if they think something "fishey" is going on with the transaction like selling to a rental company or something along those lines they can step in and not allow u to sell to it but they have to buy it for whatever ur agreed price was with the person u were trying to sell it too.I can and have been subbing it out the past few years to family and friends to make some xtra cash to put towards the dues.Its just not worth the headaches to be under the gun to make sure I find at least one person a year to go to make it worth having.Ive gone like 30 times so I dont need to go more than once a year anymore--The older I get the less I want to travel.

gig out

gig out

ME and the MS have time sharing at westgate in ORLANDO florida we can swap different locations in different states and

countries and even take cruises.But our primary spot is in orlando which is lovely we can also let them rent it if where not

going and they pay the monthly's fee's and if not mistaken we also get a piece of the PIE :D .

I've heard there are some sites dedicated to buy/sell/swapping of time shares. I don't know much about them or which are reliable and fair vs. scheming though. Glad you enjoyed yours for so long. I'd hope they cooperate and help you get out as a valued customer. GL

ME and the MS have time sharing at westgate in ORLANDO florida we can swap different locations in different states and

countries and even take cruises.But our primary spot is in orlando which is lovely we can also let them rent it if where not

going and they pay the monthly's fee's and if not mistaken we also get a piece of the PIE :D .

the Disney thing s the same----I can stay at any of the disney hotels in florida or california and on the disney cruises also---i can also stay a ton of other places that disney owns stock in such as myrtle beach and many others---

gig out