3 conquests, 89 blue tsi shp t3/t4, 2 parts cars/shells 89 tsi shp.

dirtydevin

I am seeling all my conquest cars and parts, willing to sell separate or as a package. Just let me know what you are interested in.

1989 Blue conquest tsi shp 5spd, nice solid car.Fresh tune-up, rebuilt distributor, new p/s pump and lines, Engine has non jet head, removed b/s, custom built equal length tubular stainless manifold with turbonetics t3/t4 turbo and external wastegate, 3" gm maf, maft, hardpipes with bov, remanned injectors ( running 2 secondaries), aftermarket boost guage in cluster, wideband on pillar. Car has factory shp adj struts in good shape and addco sway bars. Black leather interior in nice cond (front seats are the 87 style), suede momo wheel. The shp wheels are decent with minor rash on a couple, gray center paint is good, but they could use polishing, and have new tires. The car still needs a couple things, needs exhaust as it never got done after new manifold downpipe install, needs final tuneing to dial in maft with new turbo setup, a/c needs charge, and the car would need a fresh paint job to look really good as it is a bit faded with a couple small dinged up areas.

1989 Black tsi shp, pretty much a roller with a dash, no front bumper, super nice shp wheels, clear title.

1988 Yellow roller, full nice black leather interior, 89 front seats (drivers has hard leather, pass side seat is pretty decent), has a trans. Body is decent except hood flew up and dented cowl and bent hood corners, no air dam. I have a extra engine partially taken apart, some other stock spare parts.

All located in Maryland $4000 takes all, or $3500 for blue 89 car, $1000 for both the other 2 cars with extra parts. I am willing to work with a serious buyer for what they want and come up with a reasonable price. email for good pics.

Thanks, Devin 410 610-6042

post-24419-0-99405400-1346265757_thumb.jpg

• 2 years later...