Decmber 21st 2012... Doomsday

DieHARDmitsu.

Lol,,,, that stars my vacation to burn up befor the end of the year...

Beer,,,, check

Bow n arrows,,,,, check

k98 mauser and 1000rds,,,, check

cz52 carry pistol and 500rds..... you know it

I dont fall for all the dooms day stuff..... if it happens it happens.... i think i pretty prepared for what may come around..

• Like 1

I can't wait.... We got way to many stupid people and they show no signs of slowing down.

Got my self covered MRE's, hardware, know how to survive..... sure it will suck living without some modern nicities... but it won't take me long to get into a power plant and figure out how it all works to have my own power going.

I thought this whole thing got debunked because of the Leap Year system modern civilization uses? Like if you factor in all the Leap Days we've had, then "the end" should have come back in like June.

I am looking forward to seeing people flip out as the day gets closer. I'll just drink cold draft beer at my house like I do every other day.

Oh, and my son is playing at halftime at our local high school game that night, So i'll be there cheering for him!

Chad-

Anyone seen that show Doomsday Preppers? That's a cool show.

Yeah, It's a pretty good show. I get into prepping for bad situations, but I see it being more of an economy collapse, or major natural catatsrophe that brings civilization to mad Max ways. I don't bet on that stuff happening but I'll be better prepared than the average guy if it does.

the average guy would starve to death inside of a wal mart ,,if his wife wasn't there to cook for him :)

ahhahaha FOR THE WIN.... that is awsome...... and Shelby even the ladies now adays don't know how to cook. Like the people in sandy freaking out no power I can't eat because I can't "microwave stuff" Just sad.

Although I don't believe a zombie apocalypse will happen nor do I think we will see a total economic collapse in my lifetime the threat of a serious natural disaster like Katrina and most recently SAndy have shown us how reliant we are on technology and how grossly underprepared for any disaster lasting more than a day or so.I don't consider myself a prepper but my family and are most certainly prepared.I have more guns than I can ever use and because I reload the majority of my ammo and shoot often I am close to the max amount of ammo allowed by law in my state.I also have enough food and drink for about 3weeks for 5 people not to mention a couple bugoutbags ready to go. Hmmmmm maybe I am a prepper...but my wife can cook so I'm good to go. Lol

Be safe and be prepared

gig out

Edited by DMNDSTAR87