locking down stock distributor?

Running a ems-pro. Was wondering how many degrees of timing can I get out of a stock distributor that has been lock down? I know about setting the base timing but how about at high rpm and high boost levels am I going to be able to pull enough timing out before I reach the limit of the rotor button and the cap.

Factory full rpm advance is 33 degrees for an intercooled car, base timing is 10 so that's 43 total. You can pull out as much as you want. All been done before, you're not breaking new ground so no worries.

Yes exactly how far is the phase limit. When you have a locked distributor it has to have a mechanical limit. Just trying to find out what it's going to be so I can decide to stick with the distributor or go with coil packs.

I'm pickin' up what you're puttin' down, the answer is the same, there is plenty of room for the factory specs on a locked dizzy. There was even someone posting here years back that ADDED the vacuum advance to the centrifugal advance and made a table with over 60 degrees total advance with a locked dizzy. He wanted to know why his car ran like a scalded cat at first but then wouldn't run at all, I think Shelby pointed out to him that the advances aren't additive. In a nutshell, the factory dizzy with locked out advances can run more timing than you'll ever want.