Tokicio Blue struts front and back 2 sets, Eibach & ST springs PA 18092 (updated)

BKB94

Unloading my spare suspension parts.  LAY A WAY is an option if you want but your bank says no. 

Tokico rear struts and Eibach lowering springs. Used no leaks and the strut feels identical to the new set I have. $350

i-v2RXbtZ-338x450.jpg i-tdCjWWt-338x450.jpg

Tokico front strut cartridges 6 miles missing gland nuts and the spacer at the bottom. $150

i-Msp4HHD-338x450.jpg i-RSqsnkz-338x450.jpg

i-99JTHJD-338x450.jpg

Tokico Front struts 1 mile just installed November 9th 2022 with proper gland nut and spacers. $200

Also have powder coated spring hat in like new condition, new strut tops ST front springs.

i-8dFSPH4-600x450.jpg

Rear Tokico struts with 3k miles on them in excellect conditon with ST rear springs. $400

i-Jx5wpnJ-338x450.jpg

Will mix and match 

Edited by BKB94

No, but I will be listing a set of ST springs front and back, front tokico struts 1mile on them and rear tokico struts with 3k miles on them. Powder coated top hats and new front strut tops. Everything that is on my car in my build thread is removed and will be listed in a day or two. 

• BKB94 changed the title to Tokicio Blue struts front and back 2 sets, Eibach & ST springs PA 18092 (updated)

Been asked a few questions so maybe these pictures will clear up some confusion. 

Front starting at the left

Older tokico struts that were installed in the car I bought but it never ran, I got it running and drove it to the gas station and parked it for 10+ years. They have less then 6 miles on them and come with the original Mitsubishi gland nuts and Tokico washer, the stacking looks correct but I have not tested this in a housing. 

The new Tokico struts I just installed 2022 and have 1 mile on them. Come ready to drop in with the Tokico gland nut and spacer. 

ST springs

powder coated spring hats that were in like new condition before powder. 

New strut tops

bump stops

spring isolators

i-h7JqWXg-338x450.jpg

Rear starting from left

Used Tokico rear struts mileage unknown but they felt identical to the new tokico rears I sold, no leaks

Eibach springs ( on hold )

Used Tokico rear struts 3k miles installed before I bought the car, no leaks and in excellent condition. (Sold)

ST springs

Spring hats all in really good shape (painted ones sold)

Strut tops all original and in good shape ( nice set sold)

spring isolators ( nice ones sold)

i-kvHZ4TW-338x450.jpg

Mix and match, the more you buy the better I can do. 

Edited by BKB94

The front tokico's are now $50. During banding I forgot there was tape on the shaft to hold the gland nut on, It got sucked into the shaft seal and purged some nitrogen before I could remove the tape. Freak accident but I had to refund the buyers money and now offering them cheap. 

• 3 weeks later...