plug gap??

nicksquest

man guys, she runs like a lion with the step colder plugs and above mentioned gap. so i am running the BPR8ES with a .032 gap(proly closer to .030 key chain gaper). the guy had BPR6EY plugs in it with a .041 gap and she ran like grap cutting out and all that good stuff!! thanks for the spark plug 101 guys in the FAQ's. some info i didnt know but now i know!! Edited by nicksquest

one of these days EVERYONE will get the plug part # right and actually run the correct plugs.

the factory plus is BUR7EA-11....PERIOD!!

WRONG plug on the left, CORRECT plug on the right.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/barn/55078.jpg

you can preach all you want that the BPR7ES-11 is the right plug, but pick up your factory service manual and open it up and see what it tells you!!

gap: .41 (pregapped)

if you have never run these plugs you are sadly sadly missing out!!

Edited by cyberquest

one of these days EVERYONE will get the plug part # right and actually run the correct plugs.

the factory plus is BUR7EA-11....PERIOD!!

WRONG plug on the left, CORRECT plug on the right.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/barn/55078.jpg

you can preach all you want that the BPR7ES-11 is the right plug, but pick up your factory service manual and open it up and see what it tells you!!

gap: .41 (pregapped)

if you have never run these plugs you are sadly sadly missing out!!

hey, i am going by the info on this site in the FAQ's spark plug 101 and i never said i wanted stock plug or gap. maybe i need to start posting in the advance sec. since i dont want a stocker!

its not like a turbo upgrade or anything but they make the car run so smooth its not funny. its really not us making a fuss about them, its list right in the factory service manual that they are the correct plug. the 7es plug is the next closest thing and thats what most people end up getting. your not gonna find them at your local autoparts store you will have to order them , i got a box of 10 from rock auto for $28 i think.

i really wasnt a believer either until i ran them myself.

7 heat range is perfect for most cars out there, stock, mildly modded, and even crazy modded.

Stepping up to an 8 heat range requires inspecting plugs and knowing how to read them.

The bur7ea plugs can easily be ordered from auto parts stores.

-Robert

hey, i am going by the info on this site in the FAQ's spark plug 101 and i never said i wanted stock plug or gap. maybe i need to start posting in the advance sec. since i dont want a stocker!

Hmm I could swear you asked the question AND I answered with exactly what plug you needed but yey you still got a different plug anyways. So why even ask the question in the first place if you are not going to flow the answer? You sound like most of the newbs on this site.

Hmm I could swear you asked the question AND I answered with exactly what plug you needed but yey you still got a different plug anyways. So why even ask the question in the first place if you are not going to flow the answer? You sound like most of the newbs on this site.

should i use stock gap with 1 step colder plugs?? was the question not what plug just gap info and i really do appreciate your info too....... i had the plugs when i asked it. i will try the plugs you all say are so good next tune up. hey, change is good!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR INFO!!

Edited by nicksquest

when in DOUBT always break out the factory service manual. tons of INCORRECT info in the :lol: internetz

borrowed this pic from indianas site. knotice the BPR7ES-11 is a alternate plug option.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b343/vcyberbob/barn/n1778479606_70423_1911684.jpg

Edited by cyberquest