• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • Interests:Keep the turbo spooled!
    Motorcycles,dirt bikes,Old school
    muscle cars.
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:13 PM

Well i sent in a green top that i had and black top injector that i got from a member to witchhunter.He just called and said they are leaking around the plastic.Does anybody know if the fic delphi run better than the trilogy?I am kinda tired buying known good injectors and turn out known bad.My rant for today.I am currently running the older trilogys.

#2 Preludedude

Preludedude

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,065 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:14 PM

I've not read one complaint about FIC and their delphis they sell.  

I'm running a 1200/1800 Delphi from FIC and they are perfect.  No issues here....

They charged me around $125 and $135 for each. So they are pricey.  But see what their stock sizes go for....

#3 tsi_tom

tsi_tom

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,057 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 07:16 PM

View Postrcm, on 25 September 2017 - 06:13 PM, said:

Well i sent in a green top that i had and black top injector that i got from a member to witchhunter.He just called and said they are leaking around the plastic.Does anybody know if the fic delphi run better than the trilogy?I am kinda tired buying known good injectors and turn out known bad.My rant for today.I am currently running the older trilogys.

Perhaps do what techboy did.  See his restoration thread for the injectors he used and ask him for his feedback.
Engine
20 over forged pistons
Stock injection system

My restoration project: The Missouri Project

#4 Zoggy87

Zoggy87

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 08:10 AM

I switched to gm domestic injectors with boostinmini conversion kit. I've had no bad experience with these injectors thus far.. And it's convenient to walk into any parts store and buy them at low prices compared to factory... And dirt cheap online. I paid $120 for both new.

#5 rcm

rcm

rcm

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,924 posts
  • Interests:Keep the turbo spooled!
    Motorcycles,dirt bikes,Old school
    muscle cars.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:28 PM

Ok soaked my injectors in transmission fluid that I got back from witchhunter.Did the cleaning with carb,wd40,gas until I had a good pattern.Installed them with new seals and they ran perfectly so far with No leaks.Ran it ten miles even under boost with No problems.Seems weird he wanted to throw them away and call it even.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users