What did you do to your Starquest today?

Alsandr

I disassembled a four bolt axle LSD to clean up and drop 3.90's into for my flatty.

I also soldered up a bunch of circuits for the megasquirt that will power it, along with making a couple of patch cables between the factory wiring and the MS.

And I punched some holes into the strut top gaskets Tye made for me just to see how they looked. D2's for the flatty!

Um, cursed at the thing for still burning oil and not being able to figure out why. Loose my apartment keys in it only to realize they must have fallen out when I got out. Gone. And I drove it to work.

Glad everyone else is doing much better.

• Like 1

I looked and walked past mine on my way to work this morning , not had any time lately due to work commitments but i do have to get ready for the upcoming huge "Mopars at the strip"event in Las vegas next month , i'm in for the "judged" class this year after taking home a "popular choice 1st place" last year,i'll start getting prepared tomorrow. :)

I looked and walked past mine on my way to work this morning , not had any time lately due to work commitments but i do have to get ready for the upcoming huge "Mopars at the strip"event in Las vegas next month , i'm in for the "judged" class this year after taking home a "popular choice 1st place" last year,i'll start getting prepared tomorrow. :)

Send me the info Scotty and I'll be there. Not sure if my car will be ready to race by then.