1984 Starion Part Out

Toyotagt1

i have a 1984 Mitsubishi Starion that im parting out has no motor but i still have motor parts for it but other then that its complete so what ever you guys need let me know you can either message me on here or call me at 541-639-1395 no texting thanks

post-25083-0-02863700-1357946857_thumb.jpg

What sort of shape is it in, it might be worth more whole.

What color interior?

its in ok shape but there no title and havent been able to get one so yea thats why im parting it out and the interior is black leather but the seats are pretty ripped up

I would be interested in the console out of it. Let me know how much you'd want for it. I don't need the radio bezel or the gear shift surround... Just the console and lid if in good condition and reasonably priced. PM me.

the console is really beat up and the lid is broken so its not really worth anything sadly

here are some pics of the car

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/toyotagt1/IMG_5850_zpsbc616878.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/toyotagt1/IMG_5855_zps92b6b23e.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e91/toyotagt1/IMG_5852_zpsd950ee9b.jpg

That's a starion ES! Damn...I wish I was closer.

I'm interested in that steering wheel. Let me know how much you want for it.

Thanks,

kev

i actually have 2 steering wheels one thats plain on the middle cover and one that has the mitsubishi logo and says turbo on it both are in pretty good condition but idk what there worth so shoot me a price

somebody one here was wanting the black floor carpet and hatch struts. lionbull is his name on here. Are the taillights gone on that car? i need a starion one still

thanks for the tip and im pretty sure the lights are gone but let me look through all my extra stuff just to make sure Edited by Toyotagt1

Vehicle ELectronic Navigation System. It was a pretty rare option that was basically an early trip computer.

You could try to offer it as a package somebody will probably want it. The venlas itself, the center console trim plate, the harness, and the clock.

oh ok thanks for the tip and will do

i have a 1984 Mitsubishi Starion that im parting out has no motor but i still have motor parts for it but other then that its complete so what ever you guys need let me know you can either message me on here or call me at 541-639-1395 no texting thanks

PM'd you

Zack K.