For those who stayed up late Sunday night at PF....

helrazr70

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww C'mon, I heard a lot of commotion, wasn't that Chads room that all that noise came from? ( was next to mine)

Dad

Aww C'mon, I heard a lot of commotion, wasn't that Chads room that all that noise came from? ( was next to mine)

Dad

There was quite a bit of commotion from chads place yes.. sorry about that one, i was involved..

HAHA! Good times. :) sorry about the noise Randy.

Chad-

shut up jeff!!

I remember hearing and seeing Mikie screaming into his phone at someone...not sure what that was all about.

i dont remember screaming into the phone.. but there was some hell raised... lol

And I didn't even kick you in the head this time!

Tim

Should've...he didn't bring his car. Oh...you didn't either. You guys can kick each other, and call it even.

i got a feeling some of us had a better time than others. but i def had a good time. i wish more meets were like this. well to an extent.

Well Grant, it's like I said Sunday, "Nobody would believe us even if we told them the truth" about all the happenings that night.

We have had MANY wild/interesting nights at PF and usually I am involved in the insanity. I was perfectly content being a sober spectator Sunday night!

We really have to continue the conversation that you, Eric, and I were having there at the end. Much planning to do. We will have our own SQC Mason's society before we are done! :)

There was quite a bit of commotion from chads place yes.. sorry about that one, i was involved..

I don't know what you all are talking about lol

....(Looks around nervously with suspicion)

Okay I was involved too...

I wish I was involved. My Sunday night involved packing my car, saying my goodbye's to people as they went in for the night, and watching Home Improvement infomercials until 1am with Maxzillian, in bed. Seperate beds...you sicko. <_<