Intermittant crank no start

m2552135

Hey all,

Got an 86ESI R that gave me a crank/no start the other day, Car was running fine, stopped somewhere about 10 minutes and no start, called for some help withcranking to see if it had lost spark or fuel but by the time help arrived it started right up

Any suggestions, I can't remember how to pull codes from this car (I worked as a Mitsu Tech from 86-89)

Any help would be appreciated

Dirty ECI fuse link

Dirty injectors that drip and spray poorly and foul plugs

Wrong spark plugs

CTS incorrectly replaced with a Temp. gauge unit. or plugged in wrong

Dirty injector clips

Dying fuel pump

Dying ignitor

http://www.b2600turbo.com/images/ECICTS.jpg

Could be any of those or a combination but 1st I'd say the injectors need removed and professionally cleaned, the clips replaced and the rotten wire cut from the ends of the harness they are attached to. The ECI fuse link cleaned and the connector where the pigtail from the fuse link holder attaches to the harness and order a set of NGK 7031 spark plugs.

Could also run rich from the pressure sensor and the solenoid beside of it hooked up wrong. The ports on it are, right side goes to the TB at a port towards the back of those 3 in a row and slightly up, the T'd branch goes to the pressure sensor and the one from the left goes around to the air filter can and shouldn't be hanging in the breeze and whatever you do, don't cap it.