Griffin aluminum radiator

jeff_87tsi

this is to judge how much interest there is for Griffin Aluminum radiators, here is a chance to dramatically improve your cooling system without spending $500+. this is a drop in replacement.

the one off price is in the high 300s and if we get ten the price drops a hundred. let me know or i will go ahead and just order my one, drop shipping is available. if the interest is there i will post the exact dollars. my engine is about ready so the odds ends are due.

jeff hall

205 335 4222

birmingham, alabama

jeffhalldvm@charter.net

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is to judge how much interest there is for Griffin Aluminum radiators, here is a chance to dramatically improve your cooling system without spending $500+. this is a drop in replacement.

the one off price is in the high 300s and if we get ten the price drops a hundred. let me know or i will go ahead and just order my one, drop shipping is available. if the interest is there i will post the exact dollars. my engine is about ready so the odds ends are due.

jeff hall

205 335 4222

birmingham, alabama

jeffhalldvm@charter.net

Who makes it, also do you know or have the size of the Aluminum Radiator.

Is it 3 or 4 inches wide, whats the size. thanks

Check engine & perfor. mods on here for the install on this radi. with bottom pass. side hose #. These work great & perform much better than stock. I oreder'd mine off summit for 158.00 all allum. & its the best money Ive spent so far on my car. Hope the pics will give you guys an idea on the install.

It was 158.00 for griffin allum. universal GM fit. Not sure on the core. Its a single row but the temp guage on mine is cool now.

http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?...t=egnsearch.asp

That's the single row Griffin makes. The Dual row is around $185 and is 3 inches wide.

I am guessing this GP would be for one with the Bungs for the temp sensors already welded on as well as appropriate brackets for easy installation.

caseyL wrote:..I am guessing this GP would be for one with the Bungs for the temp sensors already welded on as well as appropriate brackets for easy installation.

Sorry to all for the mix up on the radiator. It didnt specifi which so please excuse the other post, & sorry to jeff, I wasnt trying to clutter up your gp.

I would certainly be in too. I've seen the one L4S has and it's a nice unit. The fitment issues are minimal in my mind also, a few spacers under the fans and whatnot. Nothing major and nothing comparable to a custom install. However, if it is the same as L4S's radiator, it's a single core aluminum unit, not a 3-core.

here are the specs:

Griffin radiator part number 9EDD 786-01

87-89 starion radiator

$ 278 6-8 weeks will drop ship $30 continental us only

core 1.5in 2 in overall

26.82w 20.21 tall

single row

I will place the order next week if i have ten orders (or 8 since i want 2)

sounds like we are about there

278 +30 + 10 (paypal charge) or $318 - if shipping is less i will refund the difference.

i have seen these installed and they are perfect with all flanges and thermo sensor bungs. the picture is accurate

jeff

email me at jeffhalldvm@charter.net and i will give you the paypal info

if i can get 4-6 people confirmed by friday i will go ahead and charge the order and get it started. my dad had a stroke on christmas morning so i am traveling to connecticut tomorrow early but i should be able to take care of all this while traveling. griffin is basically closed this week so next tuesday will be the order day.

send me an email at jeffhalldvm@charter.net and i will send you a paypal request. include your full shipping information, user name and email.

if you can not pay by paypal then it will delay things based on usps and only bank checks so no clearing time. i have one waiting at my shop but since i have to leave i will be unable to post pics but they are identical to ones up.

regards, jeff

Hey jeff, I am in for one. Once you make sure this GP is on, send me an invoice at caseylacourse@gmail.com

Also, PayPal only takes out around %2.5 of the money, I dont think it will be around a $10 fee.

Basicly, I am VERY interested in one radiator and will send you the money whenever you need it.