Are you sick of the orange glow? PLACE YOUR ORDER

sapper

To Date: We have 17 orders!

PLACE YOUR GAUGE ORDER NOW!GO HERE!

http://www2.freepichosting.com/Images/144327/0.jpg

ARE YOU SICK OF THE ORANGE GLOW EMINATING FROM YOUR GAUGE CLUSTER?
Then help me find an alternative. www.speedhut.com is willing to make our gauges once they receive 25 Pre Orders. We will also receive additional discounts. Free Text, Free Graphics (ie Flames, Race Stripes, etc), Free Logo's off the Standard Logo page. In addition, we can pick one additional logo to add to our list of options. We could add the starquestclub.com logo to our gauges. We can also add the Km/h version to the Pre Orders at No additional cost!

The price for the Pre Order Program EL Glow Dial Kit's

is $99.95 plus $8.00 USA S&H per Pre Order.

I know this has been attempted before about a year ago. Well let’s try again. The price has dropped by $20.00 from last year and the Km/h versions are FREE. With the free logos we can get, these will be as unique as the drivers themselves. Come on, let’s make it happen this time. Our car is listed on the Model Development Program area on their site where we can pre-pay only $1.00 for our kit and pay the balance once they are ready to ship.

What do you guys say? Are you ready for some nicer gauges? Want to update that 80’s look?

The list:

1. Sapper

2. Mingo1

3. qst_4_spd

4. Forcfed4

5. Willmoodom

6. gunpackingpoet

7. Zany

8. jeff

9. TopDawg_43

10. dtresserd

11. fast87quest

12. 89tsi20g

13. tenntsi

14. Siance

15. spoolinturbo

16. Loderunner

17. SDQuest

18. jr_ss

19. BaltTSI

20. pearlquest

21. meme4574

22. Hotpocket

23. Dcrasta

24. stariongirl

25. eck_007

26. toodeeptoodive

27. Dmaximum

28. Black_Quest_TSi

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes they are similar. But do you have a choice of colors and logos? NO! Are they cheaper than Speedhuts? NO! So what's your hold up, get in on the buy. Have you gone to the site. Choose any model of gauges and have fun with the color schemes. It will all be available to us.

Yes, it will replace all gauges in the cluster. These are not cheap overlays. My buddy has some in his Eclipse and they are really nice. After I get at least 12 confirmed buyers, I will send in a gauge cluster for design of our gauges. After Speedhut is ready with the design they will post our car on their website where we can pre-order our own personal design for $1.00. After Speedhut has 25 pre-orders, they will begin tooling our gauges.

are they INDIGLO AT NIGHT ????? and if we get the MPH say up to 170mph will

the rest of the mph be accurate??

thanks

They can be indiglo or just about anything you want. Go to the site and play with the options. As far as the 170 MPH thing, it is not possible. These are not complete gauges, they are just the face. They will be an exact replica of wht we have with your choice of colors. What you want to do would take an entirely new gauge calibrated at a different spec. The picture in the above post is out of an eclipse and is only posted as an example. The Starquest gauges do not exist as of yet......

How long before they list us under the model development program?

I have purchased a gauge cluster off E-Bay and as soon as I get it I will ship it to Speed Hut. It should be 2-4 weeks. I will post here and e-mail the people on the list with the link. Thanks.