2 1987 conquest tsi for sale in Palmerton, PA asking $3500 o.b.o

kraut91

I've reluctantly decided to sell both my cars. One is for parts only has no title but I have all the parts for it. Next is a strong running 87 tsi needs minor body work has has minor flaws but overall is in good condition. Has new fuel tank fuel pump all vacuum lines replaced, new hoses, belts, 4 new tires, drilled and slotted rotors, ceramic brake pads, hks b.o.v , fresh tune up Interior is very nice I'd say 8.5/10 exterior maybe 7/10. craigslist link for pictures. http://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/5255797986.html Edited by kraut91

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who doesn't appreciate these is a fool. I absolutely love the starion and sad mine got wrecked.

Is that $3500 total for them together? If so would you be willing to hold on to them while I try to get a hold of my grandfather who is away on retirement to see if he could front me the money?

I am working on getting a hold of him. What would you consider the runnning ones value?

My banks adjuster valued mine at 5,400 when I bought it. Had mine rust under rear hatch wing, 130,000 miles, and poor interior

Well mine has great interior minor rust on divers side rear fender well and Rocker panel and 130000 miles so atleast 5400 haha. honestly I'd take 2500 for the running car but I'd like to sell both if possible