TD05-14G onto 4G63 SOHC Starion

Today I finally managed to make a dynosheet with the G-Tech with my car. It is a Euro spec Starion WB with the 4G63 SOHC engine in it. I have fitted the Turbonetics TD05-14G upgrade turbo. Actually this turbo is too big for our 2 liter engines. Especially the hotside is too big and more suitable for the 4g54. However this is a very reliable setup as temps will stay low because of this big hot side.

Mitsubishi Starion 4g63 SOHC

Turbo: TD05-14G @ 13 psi (Turbonetics)

Fuel: Stock Throttle body injection

Fuel control: HKS F-CON, HKS GCC

Engine: Stock

Dynoed with G-Tech, in second gear.

I really like a sooner spool and foudn the TC05-12A, but his might to be too small for making the same top HP. Has anyone ever tried to use a 6cm2 TD05 housing with the cartridge and compressor side of "my" 14G. I am thinking of making a hybrid from a TD05-14b with mine 14G. Will this fit?

Can you advise if this will help or should I try something else to get the turbo spool sooner?

We're not too familiar with the 4G63 SOHC over here in our cars. The 14G is a nice upgrade for us with our 4G54's. The TD06 housings spool faster and flow more. Not sure how it would work on the smaller 2.0 liter displacement. Edited by TexasQuest