Favre retires

marso

ESPN says Joe Montana was best all around QB and Favre is not in the top 5 QB's of all time. Sorry. Montana would have been mediocre on an average team. He had great players around him.

My top 5

1. John Elway. (No they're not my favorite team)

2. Dan Marino

3. Brett Favre

4. Bart Starr

5. Warren Moon

Any quarterback would be mediocre without a decent line. How is Steve Young not on there. I know he has one of the highest ever QB ratings. Joe Montana certainly belongs on there. 3 Superbowls, more then anyone else on your list. Come on man, he is the comeback kid!

ESPN says Joe Montana was best all around QB and Favre is not in the top 5 QB's of all time. Sorry. Montana would have been mediocre on an average team. He had great players around him.

My top 5

1. John Elway. (No they're not my favorite team)

2. Dan Marino

3. Brett Favre

4. Bart Starr

5. Warren Moon

haha..Montana was easily the best QB.I grew up watching him command the mighty niners.amazing.

and Kronus..it is 4 rings and 3 MVP's :wink:

and on top of that,Joe beat dan marino and Elway in a super bowl .

i thought brett farve would have retired IF they went to the SB and stopped the Patriots. that would have been a great way to end his career. But really, he has nothing left to prove. He deff showed that he was all about and loved the game. Wasnt the very best, but he sure was one of them.

-BrokenquestTSi

Yes, the Packers are my favorrite team. Probley not much anymore cuz Favre's gone....