does it seem like SQ's are more popular now than in years?

patra_is_here

i see the "conquest" getting more and more popular but not the "starion"... i find it funny at work (autozone) people will walk in and be like whose conquest is that, and i say oh the starion is mine and they look at you funky.. it is usually older people to..

i see the "conquest" getting more and more popular but not the "starion"... i find it funny at work (autozone) people will walk in and be like whose conquest is that, and i say oh the starion is mine and they look at you funky.. it is usually older people to..

Same here. I even had a guy ask my why I put a Mitsubishi emblem on my Conquest! :shock: Then he told me he use to sell Conquests at a Dodge Dealership in the 80's! :shock: :shock: He now works at advanced auto parts.

yes, it has been getting a lot more Media coverage as of late. I think part of that is Mitsu bringing the Group A car out to the major auto shows too.

Plus these:

http://www.1999.co.jp/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10065439a.jpg

They've been popping up on Ebay, and there is a 4th "secret" one that's a 4WD rally #200

There out of China/Hong Kong, and I have all 4 on their way here :D/

They're only 1/64 scale though, but they're still sweet. First 2 will hopefully arrive before I head home on Saturady or Sunday.

Derek

Alabama didn't have a Mitsubishi dealer till like 92?

so all the 1g dsms around here are Plymouths.

Tennessee may be a similar phenomenon.

I for one say starion.

I used to say I wouldn't have a real Chrysler.......

but the Crossfire owns and the New sebring hard top vert is awesome!