Twin Turbo Starion anyone?

speedyquest

has anyone thought about a twin turbo setup on a starion? is this a dumb question?

i havent seen anything about this so im guessing its either a dumb idea or isnt worth doing...

thanks for looking

allen

while it's possible, 2 turbos on a 4 cylinder is not very practical.. with the torque rating of the G54, you're better off boosting with one huge turbo than 2 small ones. Kudos for usin your nugget though.

a few years ago a member named eric aston had an eaton super charger on his car and i believe he also had or was putting a t3t4 on there. dont know what ever came of that but i know he had it running with the supercharger. look up posts by eeaston

a few years ago a member named eric aston had an eaton super charger on his car and i believe he also had or was putting a t3t4 on there. dont know what ever came of that but i know he had it running with the supercharger. look up posts by eeaston

He wasn't happy with the M-90, and abandoned the twin charged setup, and just ran a big turbo. I remember him saying it ran like crap on the supercharger alone

im not arguing the point. i was just curious if he meant that it was a dumb question, in which case you cant expect everyone to know that. or if he is saying i should have used the search function, in which case i agree and i will do that from now on.

thanks

allen

Deja Vu.. I swear someone asked this question just last week.

ditto

HAHA! :lol: i asked about it a week or so back hahahahahaha :lol:

gata love the bs forum.