i'm sure you're going to hate my style

patra_is_here

the ripple is just the reflection of the lights. the fenders are straight!

and some of you might remember my recent run-in with my garage door, hence, the side mirror is not black. mostly, i'm just trying to do some new/fun things to my car that entertain me and make my friends smile when the see it. i think i'm gonna do a stencil on the gray light cover. maybe an imperial probe droid, or something star wars related. hehehe.

maybe i'll pick up a beater hood of the red conquest at the junk yards, and i'll have some graffiti artists do a piece on the hood.

=)

Didn't they make multicolored Jettas?

I hope this isn't an attempt to see how many shades/textures you can make a car!

In that case, he might take a lesson from my SQ! lol

hey daily interlude, your SQ looks awesome!! i think the unfinished and damage looks sweet. like, it just looks like you're not fronting. no bling. no lambo doors. no DVD players in the car. hell, you didnt even get your car painted because, i'm sure, you've been spending all your time tuning your engine!!!

=P

i really like how yours looks, right here

http://www.teaminterlude.com/picpopup2.asp...ics/1130_10.jpg

hey daily interlude, your SQ looks awesome!! i think the unfinished and damage looks sweet. like, it just looks like you're not fronting. no bling. no lambo doors. no DVD players in the car. hell, you didnt even get your car painted because, i'm sure, you've been spending all your time tuning your engine!!!

=P

i really like how yours looks, right here

http://www.teaminterlude.com/picpopup2.asp...ics/1130_10.jpg

I'm not sure if you're joking or what! lol But yeah, I've been working on the engine and getting it drivable is my first concern (not so much "tuning" it yet though). I do want to get her at least one shade though! =;

I was able to drive her to work again today (first time in 4-5 months because of various issues) =D> . Felt good and was nice driving a 5 spd again! :D/

One thing though, I typically don't go bling. [-X I like it clean so it will eventually progress back to stock looking exterior (aside from any suspension mods I do).