The worst CL ad I've read in while...

I'd agree they do not want to sell it. As one that owns a small fleet of cars & bikes, I've bought/sold a lot. One thing I learned was that if you fail to put basic info in an ad, you will waste a lot of YOUR TIME answering questions that would have eliminated uninterested buyers. It's only logical- spend 30 minutes (tops) on an ad with pics, or waste hours answering calls.

For example, an ad with just 6 good quality pics- one from each corner, one of the interior, and one under hood, will cover the following questions:

What color is it outside & inside?

Does it have a sunroof?

Are the seats ripped?

Is it standard or automatic?

What size/type of engine does it have (not a factor for the SQ, but others have engine options)?

Does the body have any major damage?

... and so on.

One of the BEST ads here recently had pics of the frame rails as well as the rest of the car, since that is a known issue for the SQ. As I recall, it was a $600 roller. Odds are this person is asking more, so they should invest some time.

Ive known this guy for quite while. He has had several quests since he was like

16. I'm sure he doesn't want to sell it. Hard to say. He has had it listed several

Times with pics. Evidently with no luck.

I actually sold him this car 4-5 years ago. It had some rust,but I have seen worse.

His name is Evan if you decide to call.

Bryen