1987 Part-Out due to engine swap. More to come!

Scary_TSi

Doing a V8 swap, got some stuff from the P.O. I won't be needing. All parts here are considered to work until proven otherwise. I can perform whatever test the buyer desires to check functionality. These parts all came from junkyards over the past 20 years or so. Most parts have some rust. All probes, wires, harnesses, and hardware are intact. Pick up available in Burlington, VT. Buyer pays for any shipping.

Not listing any prices because I don't want to do the research. I have a vague idea of what some of the rarer stuff is worth but, again, these are junkyard parts so don't be afraid to haggle. Everything has two weeks to be in the shop then it's going to the junkyard down the street.

THERE WILL BE MORE. I'm going to start ripping parts out of the Quest I don't need for the swap, so I'm accepting requests. I've got everything up to and including a full G54B. Most parts ON the car are in great shape. If you want something from the list in better condition, let me know.

List is as follows:

Knock box

Injectors

Performance injectors (can't remember brand, will look up tomorrow)

Gauge cluster

gauge cluster cover with all head/foglight switches

Full set of cooling fans

Compressor

Factory upper intercooler pipes

Driveshaft

Relay box x 2

Driver/Passenger window switches

Side mirror control switches

Distributor

Overflow tank

ONE SINGLE BRAKE CALIPER (I don't know they they only took one, free if you buy anything else and want it.)

Shift boot, shifter, seals

Starter

Wiper motor

Knock box

Full transmission

Turbo flange gasket set

Water pump gasket

Link to parts with some descriptions: http://imgur.com/a/oZr42

Edited by Scary_TSi

Updated list after shipping parts out today. Also, one more bump/plug. Everything inside the engine bay not required after an engine swap is FOR SALE! Let me know what you need and I can pull it off and ship it.

http://i.imgur.com/QQonSAL.jpg

Everything MUST GO!

I don't have a lot of room in my shop, unfortunately. Anything that sits for more than a couple of weeks is going to the junkyard down the street. Don't make me destroy the thing I love! BUY NOW!

Edited by Scary_TSi
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...