Hardpipe kit feeler

SOTTY

Well peeps iv'e been quietly working on this for well over a year now and had a local Las vegas pipe bending/fab shop whip me up two prototype kits , kit one is a "half kit" copied and i have no shame admitting it off the T.E.P kit but much improved losing the dumb taper going into the factory intercooler piping , kit two is loosely based on the KAY D M full hardpipe kit which i have MUCH respect for after installing Kelly's kit not only in many of my own fleet of SQs over the past years but in many other SQ owners cars just in the nick of time before they got the hacksaw out because they didn't know what the hell they we're doing ! , it to has been somewhat redesigned and now tested on my own 88 Conquest with damn good results , well my question is , are there enough of you peeps left running the good ol G54b interested in me moving forward and making a production run ? with all the swapping going on which i totally understand and promote i have to ask