(4) New Spare Tire covers, with decal.

natallica

Hey guys,

I made something at work for my cars, but there was a minimum so I had to purchase 6.

I only have 4 of them, so I'm throwing them up here for sale (not sure if this should have been posted in "Parts for Sale"... but if there is interest, I'd be happy to bang out some more of these)

These are made from 1/4" black "exterior grade" PVC. Then CNC Router cut to shape. I pathed out my original and it's exactly the same. I've also recreated the decal and added a laminate film/countour cut to shape and placed it in the original location.

*However, you'll need to swap over your existing hardware to install this. I could not find anything like the OEM clips and Spring hook, but mine were still in good shape.

All holes are pre-drilled (the spring hook side may require a slightly larger bit to open it up for your screws, but at least there's no guess work on the holes

:)

Here are a few pics:

I can order more of these once these 4 are sold. However, If I decide to order more, the price would still be the same because there is a minimum I can order. And the shipping will have to be added to each one, because shipping costs will vary depending on location. Not as easy as USPS for my decals.

These are on a 1st come/1st serve basis. 1st PM's and Paypal get 'em so act fast

Price is $60 each plus shipping

Paypal is gladly accepted (Paypal address is:

natallica@comcast.net) , and I hope you guys dig these.

I just got tired of the swelled/stained masonite leaving brown fibers in my trunk

Thanks

-N8

1. JohnnyWadd (x1) (pending payment)

2. Coldscrip (x2) (Payment received)

3. mr-starion (x1) (pending payment)

Thanks fellas, looks like I may order in some more, these went fast.

-N8

Edited by natallica

very nice work. how well does it hold up to heat. i am worried about the sun magnifying through the

rear window on the PVC material. you say exterrior grade so i feel it will not be an issue. I was just wondering.

i had made my own once out of 3/4 inch plywood. thing was indestructable. but stuck up pretty high even when closed.

Thanks,

Edited by importwarrior

Urggggghhhh WANT SO BAD! But international shipping would kill it :-(.

Would you sell just the decal?

I just ran the UPS shipping calculator.

To Christchurch, NZ (guessing at the zip) the total to ship a 6lb box is $222.65 :( YIKES!

But I ran about 12 decals, so If you're interested, I can ship you one.

PM me Sir!

-N8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...