NEW WEBPAGE LAYOUT SUCKS

VICE

Yeah that is my opinion.. So far (unless being under construction) I can't upload a new profile picture, it changed mine automatically and now I can't seem to get one uploaded keeps saying Failed to Upload or something... And the Navigation of the page is undefined.. Liked it better before just my opinion..

you do have to go in and change some setting to get the "feel" back into it. like on your new content tab and P.M. options as well as the notifications but all and all its starting to feel better to me and i'm no web master by any means. Edited by wrngwae

I'm not getting notifications either but that prolly just has to be set.. And yeah yeah I know someone started this topic the other day lol I'm just a chode.. And it's the same pic I had on before it wont let me upload, I tried like 15 different pics too.... Change is good sometimes..

i really like the new layout and im sooooooooooooooooooooooo glad chat is back i know it cant be easy running this site and pleasing everyone im just glad it here too help me and for me too help other great job bob

why can't we add web site links in a reply , a simple copy /paste don't work

http://www.addonchat.com/products.html test

test test

Looks like it's working, for me at least...?? Maybe try to toggle your editing mode. In the reply window at the very top left corner is the button, above the "B" for bold text.

-Robert