Mods, why did the word game thread get removed ?

Really? You guys keep steering it back to sex and drugs then wonder why it got hidden. Same reason why the previous one got hidden.

Really ? Do tell , enlighten us .

SOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUP

SOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUPSOUP

:lol: This thread is more fun anyway

I want to know who thinks a group of adults needs to be censored. Drugs and sex are a part of life, why are you trying to act like it's not a thing people deal with every day?

I BET you whoever removed it is either highly religious, or just a powertripping dbag.

I want to know who thinks a group of adults needs to be censored. Drugs and sex are a part of life, why are you trying to act like it's not a thing people deal with every day?

I BET you whoever removed it is either highly religious, or just a powertripping dbag.

As much fun as I like to poke sometimes, the mods are just enforcing policy...You agree, through your use of StarQuestClub.com, that you will not post any material which may be seen as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.

This is in the SQC Policy section, which each of us agreed to when joining. Regardless of our opinion, we have to respect that...because we have each effectively signed off on it. There's plenty of boards that permit such posting...this just isn't one of them. Ultimately the site owner establishes the rules...the mods just enforce them.

Anywho, I think Harry's question was, what exactly violated policy? It's a legit question coming from a legit member, and it was answered by a legit MOD.

Option A) I BET you whoever removed it is either highly religious,

Option B) or just a powertripping dbag.

I go with Option B

As much fun as I like to poke sometimes, the mods are just enforcing policy...You agree, through your use of StarQuestClub.com, that you will not post any material which may be seen as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law.

This is in the SQC Policy section, which each of us agreed to when joining. Regardless of our opinion, we have to respect that...because we have each effectively signed off on it. There's plenty of boards that permit such posting...this just isn't one of them. Ultimately the site owner establishes the rules...the mods just enforce them.

Anywho, I think Harry's question was, what exactly violated policy? It's a legit question coming from a legit member, and it was answered by a legit MOD.

I want a screen shot of the said violation.

Ill agree to that Niko but this is in the BS Section, it doesnt really matter whats posted here, its not like there was any questions on how to fix a Starquest......