Parting out 88 TSi SHP

bld127

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10076/PB080618-G.JPG

I will start parting out this car this weekend. I has some major rust issues and the motor is gone. It is an 72k mile, red SHP car. The interior is black leather and is almost complete. Front seats have some wear, driver's side is in rough shape. The guy I bought it off of said the motor spun a bearing, so he started to part it out.

Pics at: http://www.26liter.us/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=172

Items gone: wheels, tail lights, accordian hose, power antenna, flywheel, clutch, ECU, and spoiler.

I have many other parts I have collected from other cars that are also available. Let me know what you are looking for.

block - was told it had a spun bearing, also sat outside uncovered with the head off. The cylinders were rusty last time I saw it. Had new timing components but don't know if they are still any good. **Free**, must pick up or arrange for delivery.

88 trans, 5 spd - was told it shifted fine - $150, must pick up or arrange for delivery.

Many other items.

If you want body panels, let me know what you need. I can cut off anything that doesn't unbolt. I have some pictures of the car now and can take pictures of anything else this weekend.

I also pulled some parts of a 87 TSi this spring. It had a locked up bottom end and body damage.

12A turbo - no shaft play, not sure if it burns oil - ***SOLD***

Intake Manifold with TB including injectors - ***SOLD***

MAS

Unhacked Air Box

If you want any of the larger items, I can deliver for a fee if within a couple hours of Allentown PA (18102) or Williamsport PA (17701).

Let me know what you are looking for I have 2 sheds and a garage full of parts. Send me a PM with your email address if you want any pics. I will try to post some as soon as the other website is up.

I accept Paypal or US Postal Money Orders.

Brett

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the blinker assys I have are cracked on the end. I don't think I have ever seen one that isn't cracked.

I will check the condition of all the ash trays I have and will get back to you. Thanks.

Brett

do you have the 9 inch rear shp rims? or the whole set? i see there is one donut on the front. id take 1 8 inch front too, if its not damaged badly

--edit-- well i should read all the post before i start typing. i now see it says rims are gone. sorry

ill give ya a friendly bump for my incompetence.

****ttt****