LED Tail Light Conversion Kits

MotoCam360

The Tail Light Kits are coming!!

This will be a full bolt up kit for all SQ models. It will include LED flashers, smoked lenses, 2 red LED brake lights, 1 amber LED turn signal light and mounting hardware....

A pre-sale discount will be coming soon.

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/SQ%20Tail%20Lights/SQLEDTailMold1.jpg

This is our 4-up thermo forming mold

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see the finished result. I can't afford one for a while, but it's definitely something I'm interested in.

Oh, you're going to love the way they look... just showed a local member today, who also bought my chin spoiler kit, and his jaw hit the floor when he saw the smoked lenses - I don't think mitsubishi could have done it any better themselves !!

More pictures to come.

BC - this is for 2 completed light PODS with smoked lenses - plug n play..... throw away the old halogen tech and step up to LED tech.

We're fit checking Thursday, then I'll post up some final shots.

No it's not designed to use the stock lenses - otherwise we'd sell 5 across the world.... stock lenses are in bad shape after 25years of use.... that's the whole purpose of bringing out something completely new and non brittle