Mitsubishi Owners Day (California)

MOD has just been announced by Mitsubishi.!

Saturday July 12th, 2014 9am-1pm

@Mitsubishi Motors North America

6400 Katella Ave Cypress, CA 90630

I've been to this event three times consecutively and always enjoy it. Last year we had 8 StarQuests show (most I've even seen in one location) let's get a few more in this year! :)

I would like to establish a preliminary meet up either at my house of at a McDonald's 770 West Chapman Avenue

Placentia, CA 92870 either of which is on the way. We would set out early, no later then 6:00 am. Last year I was there at 7am and I was already in a line. We still got some time to plans things out.. but, the sooner the better so ideas are welcome.

The list:

1.) Chris (SP86)

2.) GinaSQ

3.) CarlosFley

4.) Chasispuke

5.) MPGorBoost

6.) Starzky

7.) Convette

8.) Schaffman

9.)

Edited by StallionProject86

Great, so far so good. What's everyone's take on the pre-meet? My opinion is going to McDonald's just because that way we can get to know each other a little bit beforehand and the food will hold us off until the In-N-Out lunch that's provided by Mitsubishi. I'm not one for cooking that early in the morning anyway. :lol: Edited by StallionProject86

Great, so far so good. What's everyone's take on the pre-meet? My opinion is going to McDonald's just because that way we can get to know each other a little bit beforehand and the food will hold us off until the In-N-Out lunch that's provided by Mitsubishi. I'm not one for cooking that early in the morning anyway. :lol:

I'm in with this idea. Food is always a good way to break the ice :P Plus maybe we can grab a few cool looking pics since it'll be early morning.

Plus maybe we can grab a few cool looking pics since it'll be early morning.

On this note would anyone be inclined to get a photo-shoot going after? I'm not sure of what's photo worthy in the area but if we're for it I'll do some research.

I'm in this year. Car looks like cow patties, but nothing I can do about cosmetics this late. I just gotta finish the power steering stuff.

Been a minute since I've been to a MOD event. I remembe when as many as 28+ SQ's showed up. Last one I went to, looked like famine had thinned out the herd! :lol:

Awesome, up-to 10 cars.. let's hope nothing pops up to intervene.

hell yeah, this will be a great time. Totally down for a photoshoot / spirited drive / canyon run / mountain drifting...whatever afterwards. lol

I'm with it. I know Seal beach is like 5 or 6 miles from where we'll be so maybe we could stop in there? GMR is probably a little over 20 miles away..which is alright by me but I'll go off of popularity votes (poll has been added.)

I'm in this year. Car looks like cow patties, but nothing I can do about cosmetics this late. I just gotta finish the power steering stuff.

Been a minute since I've been to a MOD event. I remember when as many as 28+ SQ's showed up. Last one I went to, looked like famine had thinned out the herd! :lol:

28.. :wub: well we're almost there. Lol. Not really, but I'm still happy for what we've got to so far. Not bad at all.

Edited by StallionProject86

On this note would anyone be inclined to get a photo-shoot going after? I'm not sure of what's photo worthy in the area but if we're for it I'll do some research.

Yeah this would be cool. I've heard of GMR and I've had a couple friends go to it and they told me it was pretty cool. The beach also sounds fun though.

Am I the only person that gets this giddy to see that many starquests in one place??

That makes two of us. I've only seen about 4 in my life and they were at different times so this is going to be awesome.

dammit. i wont be able to make it this year sadly. I got an internship up here in washington and my car will be up here with me for the rest of the school year. I will most likely be able to come next year depending on where i get a real job after college.

I wanna see some pics @StallionProject86

Have Fun!! :)