I know many of you are just like me, we want SQC Calendars yearly. In the past the 'photo submissions' have been the catalyst for getting these things rolling. And unfortunately last years fell flat on it's face. But Kudos to Tyler for at least trying. This year, I'm gonna be spearheading this GP, so I hope you all choose to submit some cool useable stuff.
Price with shipping hasn't been determined just yet, however, I have a few feelers out there for quotes and I'm zeroing in on it. I'm posting this in hopes of members uploading some of their favorite shots of their ride, so here is a 'greatest hits' of what I'll be needing from you.
The nicest pic (in your opinion) of your ride. Keep in mind, this is for other enthusiasts as well, so don't think just because it needs slight cosmetic repair, or you don't feel it's worthy of the possibility of being featured... SEND IT ANYWAY!
I'll accept and consider any pic as long as the following criteria are met.
- High Resolution Photo (no cell pics please, unless it's nice phone with Hi-Res capabilities)
- Image Size has to be print ready (300+ dpi or greater at full size, 8.5x1, landscape orientation)
- Image should have nice composition (i.e background imagery, brick wall, skyline, old barn etc.)
- SQC Username has to be included with pics so we know who's ride it is, but please keep text off of the images, info can be PM'd or emailed to me regarding pics, I'll be adding text via Photoshop to keep the designs cohesive throughout the layout of the pages.
- A concise MOD list if applicable, just so we have an idea of what may have been modded and made your ride different from the rest.
I've created a Dropbox account specifically for these photo submissions and the upload link is located below in red. The process is very easy, you'll just drag and drop the files onto the webpage and they will upload to a folder. That way pics are all in the same area and don't get lost within emails or PM's.
Thanks guys, I trust you all will be stoked when these are ready and I encourage all of you to go out, clean your babies and scout some nice spots and snap some cool shots. We all dig these cars and it's cool to see them on a calendar for our garages, kitchens and work spaces.
Upload link is located below, I'll make it huge so it can't be missed.
Just wanted to let you know...IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN, even if the calendar is my car 12 times...well maybe not, but you get the point!
TO UPLOAD YOUR PHOTOS CLICK HERE
Edited by natallica, 28 May 2014 - 08:59 PM.