Two good short blocks

questsale

I have two short blocks, crank, pistons, cylinders. One is stock OS.

Pick up in Chicago only.

One block is still in the car, bring a engine crane, or manpower.

I also have some heads, and many other engine parts.

Anyone have a need for these? Otherwise they go in the trash.

Getting rid of all my anchors.

Edited by questsale

hey,,, greg will be in the area tomorrow.... i would like them, since i owe dad a block.... pm greg aka duckheads... i would really appreciate it....Thanks... oh and,,,, working on a meet date soon too i think,,, you gonna have your swap done by then? it would be cool to see.

Lol well let me know what he does. And branden. Thanks for the offer may take us up on that and maybe you can bring it when you pull that steering wheel harness. I will throw ya son gas money and other parts.

First to bring an engine hoist gets the short block.

or man handle it out of the car. chain and 2 fence post with 4 people should do it.

ive done worse....

pulled the motor out of my old talon with mule tape and 2 2x4s a couple times before i was able to borrow an engine hoist

when you say throw out,,,, do you mean lower the prices? last i knew was,,, pull the block and give you 200$.. Edited by wrngwae

My existing shortblock is $200, if no one wants to come get it, as soon as I am able to get it out of the car, I'm removing valuable components, and tossing the rest in the ally for the mexicans to pickup.

I have a LOT of G54B crap I no longer need. Valve covers, TBs, intakes, oil pans, timing covers, turbos, piping, etc.

To me its not worth my time trying to sell, pack, and ship. So if no one wants to come and browse, I am gonna toss this.

My prices will be low, I just want it gone.

Edited by questsale