• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 CodyYanak

CodyYanak

• Newbies
  • PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 03:15 PM

I have been reading on the forum for days. A lot of good information is pinned as well. Sadly a lot of pictures are gone being the threads are so old... I have a 1G MAF-T and the 3” GM MAF to install... My new intercooler and all the piping is waiting to be fabricated in place and I’ve read a lot about blow through vs pull through MAF and the same with BOV vs BPV... but I’m finding the least information on the wiring of the translator... I bought the translator used and a pigtail already had part of the plastic cut...  the other plugs right up to the MAF... but there are 3 stray wires alone... I’m just looking for some more detail/pictures on the MAF-T wiring diagram as I can read our manuals wiring diagram...

#2 markhansenconquest

markhansenconquest

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,774 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:52 PM

try 87scottystar on here............

#3 CodyYanak

CodyYanak

• Newbies
  • PipPipPip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 05:32 PM

Thanks I’ve talked to him about mega squirt but didn’t think to ask him about this

#4 Turbo Cary

Turbo Cary

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,913 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 28 February 2021 - 08:23 AM

One of the wires is for RPM signal but you dont use it. I tried to use it for more precise control but it won't work. Instead I used a SAFC2 and a MAFT together. Blow through mode will work and is more accurate than draw through. You will want the blow off valve before the MAF sensor in a BTM setup.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users