SQC IPhone App?

turbojew

I think having an iphone app for this site wud be very useful atleast to me i cant access the page without having to login everytime and its just a pain in the butt if people were interested my friends brother programs apps and cud prolly do it for us REALLY cheap so idk how many in the community use iphones? lol

F

I think having an iphone app for this site wud be very useful atleast to me i cant access the page without having to login everytime and its just a pain in the butt if people were interested my friends brother programs apps and cud prolly do it for us REALLY cheap so idk how many in the community use iphones? lol

Hey let's not get greedy now ... id like to see it for G1 as well

Why do u need an app? Can't u just go to ur browser like a regular pc? I'm on my phone right now! Lol

Chad-

yeah but if it was integrated it wud be so much better it never remembers my user name i think itd be cool u cud have push alerts when u get mail on sqc u get an alert on ur fone alot of cool stuff can be done for apps

Ya, mine is a blackberry. I thought the browsers were the same. Guess that's why my phone is called the Iphone killa!

Lol

I thought the G1 aka htc dream waz the iphone killa .. android is bamf .. in fact there computers coming out soon witch will run android aka google chrome as its OS I can so so many things with my phone its hacker friendly

Ya, mine is a blackberry. I thought the browsers were the same. Guess that's why my phone is called the Iphone killa!

Lol

I LOVE my blackberry! No need for any of those fancy apps. SQC is set as my browser homepage and it works like a charm. Email notifications to topics and it remembers me so I don't have to sign in.

Iphone is SEVERELY overpriced! The damn thing can't even cut and paste lol

• 2 weeks later...

<!--quoteo(post=944376:date=Sep 11 2009, 06:10 PM:name=boostdquest89)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (boostdquest89 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:10 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=944376"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Ya, mine is a blackberry. I thought the browsers were the same. Guess that's why my phone is called the Iphone killa!

Lol<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I LOVE my blackberry! No need for any of those fancy apps. SQC is set as my browser homepage and it works like a charm. Email notifications to topics and it remembers me so I don't have to sign in.

i can cut and paste and i payed 200 for my 3g already had att hence the value for me.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
I would also love to see an Android app avaiable! I did Iphone since before "Geohot" came out with the first jailbrake/unlock & by far my Htc HD2 is the business! I can run all 7 os's available for smartphones... I can do anything from browsing web to stream Netflix right to my HD tv to accessing my desktop from the road! Blackberry's, not my thing! I'm on it now going down Mass Pike to Worchester, lol...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Eh, I got me one of them fancy iPhones for Christmas, Im using now to browse Sqc. Remembers my account just fine. I was using an old not si smart Phone before and it worked fine also, slow but it worked.

• 2 weeks later...
Android ftmf i love my Bionic. Buu there is a forum app out there called tapatalk. Its awesome but this site isnt tapatalk friendly if it was then any smartphone would be able to use it. Check out tapatalk it is the s***.

QUOTE (boostdquest89 @ Sep 11 2009, 06:10 PM)

Lol

You can copy, cut, paste, have rich text options (bold, italics, underlines), and with at&t, you can get a 3gs for free, a 4 for $99, or the 4S for $199.

:)