WTB: Daily driver widebody w/ manual trans, sunroof, & working AC

Starquest_Shopper

Agreed, but my operational occasional-use car is gone, my truck is broken, and I can't ride a bike in wet weather such as today. I need to get something reliable for use that meets certain specs. After looking at a bunch of cars, I've narrowed it down to a SQ or Z32. The SQ market for what I want is soft- lots of cars w/o a sunroof, few with working AC. The Nissans don't seem to be so hard to come by in my desired condition.

My old car is sold! I have cash in hand.

AyyRock, seeing as how we're on opposite sides of the country, I figure the perfect car must be in Texas or Minnesota. :)

I wouldn't be surprised. A long time ago I had seen one that almost had everything I wanted in one and I believe it was near Houston. There hasn't been much in the last couple of months out here in Cali that meets any of those standards <_<

PM Matt300zx on here. I know he was thinking about selling his 300. Very well maintained car.

Found his post about it, and it has a tan interior. :( And yes, I'm as picky about those as I am about a SQ. :) I'm going to lay out a few thousand for a car as opposed to the usual < $1K for a project, so I want to get it the way I want it as much as possible.