SQC Stickers

StrongTyer

I just had some "www.*DMperformance.com" stickers, I could have some SQC.com made before my friends shop folds july 31st

a starquestclub.com in a font like the header would be cool ...

Edited by lew39

I have a Roland plotter and a few various colors of vinyl in my office and have been contemplating this for a while! I'm a manager at a graphics company.

Well, let's see how many different design ideas we can post and if the demand is here (which I'm sure it would be) maybe I can bang some out...thoughts?

Depending on size and color they wouldn't be ridiculous in price.

Any idea on cost and maybe a design using My logo?? Not meant to hijack but I always thought it would be cool to have some type of decal promoting My shop.

Dad

Any idea on cost and maybe a design using My logo?? Not meant to hijack but I always thought it would be cool to have some type of decal promoting My shop.

Dad

Prolly not much Randy, maybe $3-$4 per sticker if you buy 'em in small amounts. Larger orders would most likely net you a bulk order discount.

BTW, if you got stickers, I'd rock one on the car and my truck.

There was a GP last year for 1/4 window stickers...

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/dmyers151/0512090923.jpg

One of those would be perfect!

• 2 weeks later...

Im having Burton throw in some of his shop decals with my parts to put on my car when its done, Id definately put some SQC's and some of Dads on there also. I would be honored to advertise for the folks who have helped me along the way with this car.

BC_99

Is there anyone on this site that does these that I can contact?

Dad

If someone would be so kind, as to email me the artwork that was created for these, I'd be honored to bang a few out to those in need. (approx. $3.00 each or "barter" for parts/know-how to get mine up and runnin' ;)) The proceeds would go to good use, keeping one of these "unicorns" on the highway!

If someone would be so kind, as to email me the artwork that was created for these, I'd be honored to bang a few out to those in need. (approx. $3.00 each or "barter" for parts/know-how to get mine up and runnin' ;)) The proceeds would go to good use, keeping one of these "unicorns" on the highway!

I would take 2 at $3!

Looks like we need to hunt someone down or wait for them to speak up!

I'm game, as long as everyone's on board, I've worked one up that's almost identical...ready to cut (pending approval of course)...I don't wanna step on anyone's toes!

I'd also be game for doing "Dad's" stickers too. Send me the logo and I'm all over it! :D

I'm game, as long as everyone's on board, I've worked one up that's almost identical...ready to cut (pending approval of course)...I don't wanna step on anyone's toes!

I'd also be game for doing "Dad's" stickers too. Send me the logo and I'm all over it! :D

Do we have any updates on stickers? Anyone going to do it???

I already have some SQC decals the same as Dmyers. I believe this is Dad's logo

I'd be more than happy to sport one or two on both cars

http://www.enginemachineservice.com/emlogo98.jpg

Edited by psu_Crash

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is there anyone on this site that does these that I can contact?

Dad

Me. Get a hold of me if you want some made. smaller stickers I can do for around $2 each for bulk orders. I've got a plotter/cutter and quality vinyl. All I need is a file and a good deal on some parts and they're yours!

Here's some of the other ones I make, and the colors I have in stock....

stickers

Edited by Burton