1989 Conquest

on3 racing

1989 Mitsubishi Conquest TSI.

The car is completely stock, except the CD player (Sony). The car has black leather interior that is extremely nice! Paint is 8 out 10. Tires are 80%. Has Climate control AC/Heating. The steering wheel stereo control are not hooked up (didn’t buy the kit to have them work with new deck), but can easily be hook up. Car is very solid. I always wanted one of these cars and it took a very long time to find one this nice. Times are tough and I need to sell. My loss is your gain.

Everyone that see the car is amazed at how clean the car is especially since it is 20 years old. there are a few on this bored that have seen the car.

(Pictures)

http://s586.photobucket.com/albums/ss305/1989conquest/

time are tough and i need money, my lose is your gain. i paid a lot more than what i am asking.

3500.00 OBO

I work second shift so response will be in morning, usually

a70chevelle@yahoo.com

may be willing to take trade, partial or whole. let me know what you have in mind.

i'm in the market to buy a StarQuest, i have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT V-6 Ram-Air for sale & i may have someone buying it, as soon as he takes it of my hands, if you still have it i'll hit you up... (DAM!!! it's been along time since i been here). if you still have it?

post-3575-1250458751_thumb.jpg

post-3575-1250458768_thumb.jpg

Edited by da_drgn

i'm in the market to buy a StarQuest, i have a 2000 Pontiac Grand Am GT V-6 Ram-Air for sale & i may have someone buying it, as soon as he takes it of my hands, if you still have it i'll hit you up... (DAM!!! it's been along time since i been here). if you still have it?

too bad you live so far, id be interested in the grand am for my kid

• 2 weeks later...

yes i do smoke it it, in fact the last owner was proud of how it had never been smoke in, so the first thing i did was light one up right in front of him.

you know selling this car has been the biggest pain in my a**. im asking way less than i paid. i have not seen one this clean, except on line, yet people act like they are a dime a dozen and can get them everywhere. it only took me 10 years to find one that was a pos.

yes i do smoke it it, in fact the last owner was proud of how it had never been smoke in, so the first thing i did was light one up right in front of him.

you know selling this car has been the biggest pain in my a**. im asking way less than i paid. i have not seen one this clean, except on line, yet people act like they are a dime a dozen and can get them everywhere. it only took me 10 years to find one that was a pos.

Thats not the way it was meant. I can't stand smoking and I would never buy a car that had been smoked in even if until I saw that pack of cigarettes in there it was the perfect one for me. Glws!

• 3 weeks later...

main reason i didnt sell it is because i noticed that the clutch is starting to slip and the through out bearing is making some noise. i could not sleep with my self if someone bought it and went to drive it a long distance and it failed them.

really dont want to sell it at all but time are tough, we shall see