83 Hood in Seattle

• 3 weeks later...

That hood is mine! If you want it give me an offer I can't refuse. Pm me. Might ship but it'll cost you.

Yeah right!! Called atleast 20 times left messages with your mom. Even stopped by and gave your mom my phone #. Still no reply.

Yeah right!! Called atleast 20 times left messages with your mom. Even stopped by and gave your mom my phone #. Still no reply.

Sorry bro I'm a full time student and work full time and I ran into a little trouble with the starion's engine that I'm building. I remember writing your number down at work and remember losing it, again I apologize. With that being said If you guys arent interested I totally understand and honestly no need to ban me lol I don't post anything here to begin with.

Edited by Nirajorel

Sorry bro I'm a full time student and work full time and I ran into a little trouble with the starion's engine that I'm building. I remember writing your number down at work and remember losing it, again I apologize. With that being said If you guys arent interested I totally understand and honestly no need to ban me lol I don't post anything here to begin with.

When I stopped by I wrote my # down and gave it to your mom. She probably still has it. I only live less that a mile away from you. just past the skate park on 116th. ill PM you my #. Give me a call. If your stuck on a problem with the starion I might be able to help you. I've built a few of these motors. Let me know.