Quartermaster twin disc 7.25" Clutch direct bolt on

Bag-O-Chips

Would any one be interested in this setup? I'm having one made for me, and I'd like to know what kind of interest it brings.

http://www.quartermasterusa.com/media/catalog/product/cache/6/image/370x/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/7/_/7.25Vdrive_1.jpg

the fly wheel is going to be included :)

And... I just checked my e'mail :D they sent me a teaser pic!

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o113/solidboosttsi/StarionTwinDisc.jpg

guess next question is, if in 2 years we need a replacement flywheel or clutch, will they still have them for us? and will the price be the same?

the parts are universal, the hard part is getting the flywheel made.

I have one on the IMSA race car, you ever driven one? I hope it's going on a track only car. It's going ot live a very short life if you try to street it. They are an on/off switch, no slipping allowed, at all.

Will the flywheel be an aluminum one with a steel eincert? Might be cheaper to have Fidanza make the flywheel, then you can buy the clutch seperatly, and the friction surface can be replaced cheaply by fidanza, instead of re-machined like a steel wheel.

The Flywheel is 4130 Chromoly with an insert, over all it should weigh around 12-15lbs.

And I don't plan on daily driving my car :) it's my Toy so to speak. I've driven on stacked clutches before in my 600+ whp DSM (Quartermaster 7.25") and 500+whp STI(HKS hipertwin), it is alot different than any clutch out there. It's light on the pedal and VERY agressive on engagement. It's also dependent on the Friction material used in the discs. I had the choice of using sintered iron or Copper ceramic. I chose the Copper ceramic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...