Turbine housing sizes and TQ output similarities

This thread will contain turbine housing sizes along with torque and HP output.

Please post results along with any pertinent modifications to the housing, trim size, housing size/ model or any other variable. Also list what turbine it is (Garret, mitsu, etc)

Mitsu TDO6H trim

Mitsu TDO5 housing unported except for ring removal and machining for TDO6H trim

Internal wastegate

339 ft/lbs  259 HP

On a friends 89 quest with 16g, ic pipes, 2.5in exhaust, and free mods. At 19-21psi he was geting 13.6, then ported the exhaust manifold and turbo housing a lot. At 15psi he got a 13.6!! (we went for a 19-21psi run but his U joint brook at lanuch.) He hasnt got a run in with it since then but plan on geting one in tomarow if weather holds out. Also dont know how much it helped my car but i got a 13.8 with 12a so it must have helped a good amount.

I see a pattern with torque output. Lizzord, Heffner, Bill TSG are all within 11 ft/lbs of each other. That's just too coincindental. Mike K.

I think it may be note worthy that i got a lot more TQ with a lot more boost... Maybe the TQ is very much boost consistant (or close)?

http://63.251.78.219/Image%20file/Dyno_and_Minimeet/Dyno/DynoSheet2.JPG

According to the A/F chart on the Dyno sheet, you running way too rich, and you may have detonated from being too rich!

Remember the higher the A/F #, the leaner it is, and you my friend go off the bottom of the chart at 2350 RPM!!

Well we where leary that it may have had detonation or fouled the plugs so right after that run we looked at all the plugs and they looked perfect. So sine of detonation or running too ritch.